What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors release Johnson

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Wouldn’t surprise me if he came into preseason training under done. The club sacked the coach so he’s got an excuse for this season already

Doubt it TBH, I don’t think he’s ever really had issues fitness wise except when injury has hobbled him. It’s the mental side of things that’s the question. It’s going to be interesting to see how he fits in with blokes like Fifita and Gallen.

carcharias

Immortal
It’s amazing how we have so many f**king doctors and psychologists in here.
Not nearly enough great quality comedians.

Diesel

Referee
It’s amazing how we have so many f**king doctors and psychologists in here.
Not nearly enough great quality comedians.
I hope he goes well for the Sharks but after many games where he didn’t put in as much as his salary suggests for the team I support, I stand by my opinion

carcharias

Immortal
I hope he goes well for the Sharks but after many games where he didn’t put in as much as his salary suggests for the team I support, I stand by my opinion

Me too

How the f**k would any flog in here have a clue how his mental or physical state will be this year?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I’ve been through a few seasons with sj leading my fantasy/draft teams and watch very closely. The guy can be a human highlight reel and in the very next set do something that looks like he is going out of his way completely kill the play/momentum and then the set after that not touch the ball once.

He is the rubix cube of halves

If the Cronulla Sharks collapse financially, then Shaun Johnson's contract is rendered null and void. The Laotian-Kiwi ace half back is then free to find another club. And we all know which club that will be.

Blues Riff

Bench
sockpuppet-jpg-20151022113206.jpg~q75,dx720y432u1r1gg,c--.jpg

Diesel

Referee
If the Cronulla Sharks collapse financially, then Shaun Johnson's contract is rendered null and void. The Laotian-Kiwi ace half back is then free to find another club. And we all know which club that will be.
I don’t see the Sharks financially collapsing unless the Opal tower debacle has consequences on the Sydney apartment market

carcharias

Immortal

So if the roosters collapse financially, cooper Cronks contract is null and void.

So if the roosters collapse financially, cooper Cronks contract is null and void.

That obviously would be the case.

But there not a chance that the Sydney Roosters will collapse financially. The Sydney Roosters is a perfectly managed club, with a brilliant entrepreneurial chairman named Nick Politis, and the support of a highly profitable Easts Leagues Club. So your question is completely irrelevant to the current situation, where we have the Peptides club, not the Sydney Roosters, threatened with financial collapse.

carcharias

Immortal
That obviously would be the case.

But there not a chance that the Sydney Roosters will collapse financially. The Sydney Roosters is a perfectly managed club, with a brilliant entrepreneurial chairman named Nick Politis, and the support of a highly profitable Easts Leagues Club. So your question is completely irrelevant to the current situation, where we have the Peptides club, not the Sydney Roosters, threatened with financial collapse.

Nathan tinkler used to be a rich merkin too.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
You obviously haven't recovered from SJ signing with the Sharks for 3 years after predicting that he'd sign as a replacement for Cooper Gronk. I believe that Marty Tapau was to be your other key signing? Keep up the clueless work Albert.....

txta2

Bench
Funny you say that because at NZ he was the go to guy so when his head was down the team followed. Nothing like a boot up the arse by Gal or Wade should see sj firing