What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors side to take on the Storm - Confirmed

Brad Joyce

Juniors
McKinnon
Crockett
Martin
Hohaia
Vatuvei
Witt
Rovelli
Wiki
Gatis
Price
Mannering
Swann
Luck

Fien
Tuimavave
Lauaki
Rapira
Byrne

Source - Radiosport

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Loving Ropati not being there, no need for him.

But honestly, I hope he comes back. Here at the Jerome Ropati Haters' Society, we are bored sh*tless. We have nothing better to do than drink very old scotch and smoke extremely expensive cigars, in front of a large fire, in the comfort of leather arm chairs. That sentence was very long, I need a breather.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
NZ Warrior said:
But honestly, I hope he comes back. Here at the Jerome Ropati Haters' Society, we are bored sh*tless. We have nothing better to do than drink very old scotch and smoke extremely expensive cigars, in front of a large fire, in the comfort of leather arm chairs.

Add fine cuisine and super mod may join

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Father Dougal McGuire said:
Add fine cuisine and super mod may join

We have the place laced with Kryptonite, so Super Mod can't come in. We swear a lot and we just don't like being moderated.

playdaball

Bench
Why is Byrne at 18th man? Is somebody a little suspect - Manu or Martin?

I did not see the Lions match live but in the TV highlights it seemed to me that he missed a few one on one tackles. I would thought that Vuna would have been a better bet.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
playdaball said:
Why is Byrne at 18th man? Is somebody a little suspect - Manu or Martin?

I did not see the Lions match live but in the TV highlights it seemed to me that he missed a few one on one tackles. I would thought that Vuna would have been a better bet.

Vuna went off injured. Even if he wasn't, I would still pick Byrne. Yes, Byrne missed a few tackles but the rest of his game was solid and he was unlucky not to get a try.

I don't know if anyone is suspect, haven't heard anything.

MKEB...

Staff member
I feel alot more confident with our pygmy cente pairing now. It has surprised me how they have aimed up in defence. Both of them have impressed me in attack and defence.

Skinner

Coach
NZ Warrior said:
Vuna went off injured. Even if he wasn't, I would still pick Byrne. Yes, Byrne missed a few tackles but the rest of his game was solid and he was unlucky not to get a try.

I don't know if anyone is suspect, haven't heard anything.

I'm getting really concerned now.......I'm starting to agree with you :crazy: :crazy:
and it hurts inside my head......Doctor, my brain hurts

Steel Dragon

Bench
Is Pat Ah Van a chance at cracking that squad when he's right to come back. On form I'd say its gonna be tough to get in amongst that winning squad - but coaches have their favourites....

Scott

Bench
Steel Dragon said:
Is Pat Ah Van a chance at cracking that squad when he's right to come back. On form I'd say its gonna be tough to get in amongst that winning squad - but coaches have their favourites....

He is back playing in our Prem League team this week. He's no chance of cracking first grade unless there is an injury to Crockett or Manu. Both are in good form.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It's very much the same continuity which is good to see, I don't think there's anything suss over Martin or Vatuvei really, but it does not hurt to h ave some extra I guess. Toddy's had his b ad days, and occassionally still does, but he's not that bad. Seriously! haha.

Congrats to Witty on getting to 50 NRL matches this Sunday.

ozbash

Referee
Loving Ropati not being there, no need for him.

But honestly, I hope he comes back.
good grief, never thought i'd see the day....

fear not wazza, JRo will be back, bigger,better and faster than ever. he's getting reconditioned dontchaknow :cool:

matt king had better be wearing treasures on sunday,, when he see manu he will woopsie his shorts again...

us by 14

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
IF Ropo comes back...as long as he stays the heck away from the 5/8 spot then I'll be a happy.

Brad Joyce...lol yeah last year's game where he fluffed...3 kick offs? Not good! Hopefully thou Sunday will be a realtively nice day so he shouldn't have any excuses.

Latest posts