What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors team versus Broncos

Jono078

Referee
I dont know if I will tip Warriors anymore ?

Bench is ok with one no name...

But where is SKinny Byrne ? :( ?

Jonah Lomu

Juniors
shock.gif
Im shocked! Kemp has actually named a good side.Good to see Simon finally getting a run.

Lego_Man

First Grade
My prediction is that Meli will be benched at some stage...Mannering to centre and Ropati to the wing (or possibly Toopi).

Other than that, its about as good a side as we can put out given the ever-increasing injury toll.

ThrashViking

Juniors
Lauaki can only play for 5 minutes before sucking in air on with his hands on his knees.
Not fit enough for first grade. His brother though is welcolme to join the Warriors.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Lauaki is totally overrated IMO, he's played one good game vs the Sea Eagles last year and been ordinary otherwise. I'd rather have Te Mata (provided he's not expected to play a front rower's role) or Guttenbeil (who at least has some stamina and is making decent metres most games) or Mannering in the side, for once I pretty much totally agree with Kemp.

LeagueNut

First Grade
To me, the most interesting selection is Monty on the bench. He had always been perceived as a player who would "command" a starting spot if he was fit (especially as he is official vice-captain), but now it looks like he's finally been placed on notice.

If Steve Price was available, which forward would miss out on selection? I think it would come down to either Monty or Karl Temata.

ozbash

Referee
i think monty on the bench is good.
faumuina is quicker- catch and pummel lockyer

the key to beating them is how kemp uses the bench imo, if he can rotate the front row and keep them fresh and webcke and co get tired, were in.
monty is used to playing up front and sione will stay on all game, monty cant.

be great to see capt mannering get a run, at last.

Humphrey

Juniors
Cheers. I have a personal prferernce for giving Awen a shot as he might just realise he has to lift his game and years of captaining sides through the grades so well must mean he has the skill and leadership to do it. Some players crumple under the pressure IMO I think hed lift his game

mahanga

Juniors
An excellent selection.....With meli and vatuvei both getting runs and the centers playing well at the moment,might see a few tries out wide on sunday.

Warriors to win.

This game is a must win for us imho, the passion will be there because of the day and we have to show we can stand up to the better sides if we are to make the 8.

mahanga

Juniors
R.W. "This game is a must win for us.".........And win they did!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Kemp and his Warriors.

Latest posts