What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL GRAND FINAL: Penrith v Melbourne Oct 6th

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’s also shown you up to be a clueless imbecile when it comes to football. That’s not much of an achievement, granted, but it’s fun nonetheless.
He has proved exactly what I claimed. Don't write a bloke off just because he hasn't won anything in 15 years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cleary has continuously lost players and still found a way to get back every year and win. This loss of players makes it harder than previous eras...good on em.
I wish we could win 1...:(
Losing players but still replacing them with superior junior 'development' (poaching). This is a club that won Ball, Flegg, NSW Cup and first grade two years ago. In that reserve grade side were Queenslanders Iongi and Hopgood.

Gronk

Staff member
Relentless mistake free footy.

I had to google who won the Clive Churchill Medal this AM and was pleased to see that the 12 Liam Martin got it. Best on ground by far.

3. Martin
2. Grant
1. Yeo

Forwards win matches and the backs decide by how much. The score shows how much of an arm wrestle it was, with very limited opportunities to score points for both sides.

Latest posts