What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Team vs Eels

Gronk

Staff member
VODAFONE WARRIORS v PARRAMATTA EELS
Parramatta Stadium, Parramatta
7.30pm, Saturday, August 15
Vodafone Warriors
1 Wade Mckinnon
2 Kevin Locke
3 Jerome Ropati
4 Joel Moon
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Aaron Heremaia
7 Stacey Jones
8 Sam Rapira
9 Ian Henderson
10 Evarn Tuimavave
11 Simon Mannering
12 Ukuma Ta’ai
13 Micheal Luck (C)

Interchange:

14 Lance Hohaia
15 Russell Packer
16 Jacob Lillyman
17 Lewis Brown

bartman

Immortal
It's not a bad side... capable of doing some damage.

On form though - provided we aren't complacent - we should be able to handle them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That side is more than capable of an upset, should have beat Penrith 2 weeks ago. Lets hope we don't take them 2 lightly.

Rogue.9

Juniors
The thing that worries me is that it's the games where we are favorites are the ones we normally lose

Craig Johnston

First Grade
good chance to bridge the points differential.

the knights have a 26 point gap, panthers 53, bunnies and manly 64.

assuming a few of those teams lose (and possibly lose big), we can possibly make for/against work in our favour.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
The thing that worries me is that it's the games where we are favorites are the ones we normally lose

True but the team is playing a lot better then they did earlier in the year, we have been favorites for the past two weeks and have been able to pull off convincing wins.

When is Price back on the side? I thought he would be playing this week

Parra Steve

Juniors
All our good work will be undone if we dont win. I can see a different attitude in the players and hopefully the wont take the warriors for granted

TheParraboy

Staff member
We should be in the positives as far as points differential after this game

We play with the commitment and attitude like we have been, then a big score coming up, NZ got nothing going for them except a big Saturday night out in Syndey town with their bros and cuz's.

Parra Steve

Juniors
:fist:
We should be in the positives as far as points differential after this game

We play with the commitment and attitude like we have been, then a big score coming up, NZ got nothing going for them except a big Saturday night out in Syndey town with their bros and cuz's.

We're doomed now

PCRL

Juniors
Only players I'd be watching out for are, Kevin Locke and Manu, the rest of the team are at best average.

Its a shame to Mahara out, I'm sure he would have had a massive game.

Been waiting for this clash all year.

BRING ON THE WARRIORS

ROCK ON THE MIGHTY EELS

Last edited:

Fee

Juniors
I think some people are getting a little bit cocky about our chances on Saturday night. I do think if we play the same way we have the past month we will win, but I dont know about us being in the positives after this match, just hoping we will play well. Go Parra.