What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors to be sold?

Skinner

Coach
Just a question please......how on earth did Scurrah's name get back mixed up in all of this. I haven't seen it anywhere. Lowie was certainly mentioned but not Wayne, that I am aware of. I tell you what, these will be quite exiting times at the ARL. Sometimes I wish
I was back there, but then I see sense lol

Iafeta

Referee
I believe he was consulting through the ownership bid Skinner.

In truth I just don’t see Lowe or Scurrah being involved. There are no roles for them.

Blair

Coach
In truth I just don’t see Lowe or Scurrah being involved. There are no roles for them.

Lowe would've had a good shot at involvement a couple of years ago, during the peak of our post-2011 failure. I recall he was very into the 'bro-culture' thing, the need for change, etc.

Right now, this week, yes, it's no to Lowe. However, whatever comes out of his mouth will have to be listened to from this point on.

On another note, it's a really nice feeling at present, this sale aside, the whole club just seems to be focused on footy.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
I think his bro culture was more of a guess statement than from any place of proof. I don’t have any issues with him being available on a consultancy basis to be used as the club sees fit.

JJ

Immortal
Just a question please......how on earth did Scurrah's name get back mixed up in all of this. I haven't seen it anywhere. Lowie was certainly mentioned but not Wayne, that I am aware of. I tell you what, these will be quite exiting times at the ARL. Sometimes I wish
I was back there, but then I see sense lol
Scurrah's name has been mentioned in several stories along with Lowe's - including the stuff.co.nz one I posted

Lowe is the worry IMO, I suspect he'll want to be involved, and certainly want to be heard - I hope nobody listens TBH - but there will be many that think he'd be better than Smith in that role - I don't think anyone that holds that view has taken a rational look at what Smith has done through his career

Skinner

Coach
I believe he was consulting through the ownership bid Skinner.

That is what I had hoped Iafeta........otherwise, it was suck in reverse !!!

Rich102

Staff member
Maybe jersey sales are down? Only reason I could see for him being consulted.

The latest way of boosting sales, winning games, works better .

Latest posts