What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Storm rd8 - gameday

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah 13 vs 18 by the end there (well, 17 as Katoa was off). But we were the better side until we ran out of troops and gas. Just hope the injuries don’t stuff us too hard next week. I’d assume CNK will be back but not looking good for Tohu and Jazz.

vvvrulz

Coach
I thought we did amazingly well to even keep it to that after we lost our bench and had several huge calls swing momentum clean way from us. And that's on top of the 50/50s we lost, how tf was NAS getting away with all that.

JJ

Immortal
I get the NAS dislike but he was a big factor here, with Grant, Munster and the loss of Harris

I get the NAS dislike but he was a big factor here, with Grant, Munster and the loss of Harris
Harris was huge in ball playing department early which set up tries and we needed in the final 20mins, but seemed to play for errors.
NAS offloads huge, but what photos does he have of the officials???

JJ

Immortal
Harris was huge in ball playing department early which set up tries and we needed in the final 20mins, but seemed to play for errors.
NAS offloads huge, but what photos does he have of the officials???
The officials are dire, but not sure that’s a productive rabbit hole tbh

Webster wished all dropout officiated like SJ drop out that penalised.

Skating on thin ice when asked about finger-gate bunker try.
But said why we clashing in the air and not on loose ball.

Thought Webster sweet on tackle when watching it in the box, turned around to talk to staff, turned back and they calling him out.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
NAS staying in the NRL, I might hate us playing against him but I’m still glad, I’d hate him way more in a Wallabies jersey

nswarrior

Juniors
Still feeling a bit gutted after the game yesterday. The injuries and the calls from the referee. Why would you not go to the Bunker for that try is beyond me.

Hoping the injuries don’t derail the season. Any news on Harris and Tevaga