What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Tigers (spoilers)

pantherz9103

First Grade
Nice to see the Warriors playing some flamboyant footy and it paying off.

22-6 up over the Tigers.

What's happened to the premiers? :?

pantherz9103 said:

22-6 up over the Tigers.

We were a medicore side that beat a lot of other average sides to win the comp.

The Tigers really aren't a good side. I'm sure everybody will eventually come around to that fact when they finish 12th.

A lot of triers but not much go forward and the unskilfull players manage to thwart every play.

Kid

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:

22-6 up over the Tigers.

f**ked if i know. Never seen the boys look so flat and disinterested. Somebody needs to give them some angry pills at halftime.

pantherz9103

First Grade
TV Ted Ellery said:
We were a medicore side that beat a lot of other average sides to win the comp.

The Tigers really aren't a good side. I'm sure everybody will eventually come around to that fact when they finish 12th.

quote]

You're a good side with a fully fit Marshall and in form Hodgson. Still plenty of time for the Tigers. Remember you were 6 wins and 8 losses at one stage last year and ended up winning comp ;-)

Parra Guru

Coach
Sounds like Webb is having a blinder. Good luck to him, I thought he was crap against Saints last week, good to see him bounce back.

For those of you who can't get to Foxtel, tape the footy show in the morning for highlights.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Warriors are killing them with offloads. If Tigers dont wrap the ball up, there going to shoot themselves in the foot. Webb has been put into greener pasteur 3 times in that half, off offloads as well. 1 which lead to a try. Besides that, if Tigz dont muscle up in defence, especially in the middle of the ruck, expect a blow out.

Daniel Fitzhenry gets a shoulder injury.

Referee calls stumps.

And the Warriors end the first day at 6/64.

The game is in the balance still.

Mr Saab

Referee
Fitzhenry....Fitzhenry...Fitzhenry.
How on earth does he hold a 1st grade spot? Wayne Bennett used to pick Minto and that baffled me, and now Fitzhenry can be added to the list.
I dont care how many tries he scores, or has scored, any winger worth their salt should be able to finish off tries....but Fitz does not offer the team anything!

Next week the battle of the cellar dwellers.

Joe Williams v Scott Prince

Manoa Thompson v Killer Laffranchi

Peter Taylor v Todd Payten

Geordie Peats v Robbie Farah

And the battle of the two worst players of all time: Lolesi v Marty Moore

Balmain_Boy

I must say the Warriors are playing impressive football. They've made like 2 errors in 60 minutes of football. But we aren't doing enough to even threaten them.

That no-held call on Fitzhenry was disgraceful refereeing. As soon as a team's player comes in to stop them being driven back it's supposed to be called held - at least I was under that impression.

Balmain_Boy

An intercept try. The magic 50 points are about to come up. Whether they do or not, this team won't be winning the premiership.

Get Fitzy back on, TNT is HAVING AN ABSOLUTE SHOCKER!!!!

If he scores 4 more he might eclipse Fitzhenry for the Wests Tigers try scoring record

jamesgould

Juniors
Warriors are on fire, nice to see. And without Price.

Things I wish Jason Costigan wouldn't say all the time:

"Will he what!?"

"Stacks on the mill."

Balmain_Boy

I must say the Warriors are playing damn well. I didn't used to believe that teams fire up for the premiers thing, but given the Warriors tonight, it may just be true.

How about Benji Marshall? The bloke can deadset do it all. Kicking balls from the sideline.

Balmain_Boy

He was injured and went off. Came back on and was immediately smashed by Wiki.

In answer to your question, no better or worse than any of the other Tigers players. That is, simply being outclassed by the Warriors.

Kid

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
No loss at all for the Tigers.
95% of WT fans will agree. The only exception is some mob who call themselves "FWO" (Fitzy World Order) Obviously they have no idea about competent 1st grade fotty players.

P>S As bad as the WT are......well done to Warriors, if only you guys could find consistency.