What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

warriors vs manly

skeepe

Immortal
I wonder what it will take for people to actually give the Warriors some credit. Every week we have heard how this team or that team would towel them up, and even the grand final hasn't been enough to stop that with suggestions that Manly will have an easy win.

The Warriors have played bloody well to get here. They've earned it, and I think they'll be more than a match for Manly despite what all the so-called "experts" might think.

firechild

First Grade
The Warriors played an exceptional game last night. Every time the Storm looked like getting a sniff, the Warriors lifted and applied enough pressure to shut them down. I have no doubt they have it in them to apply similar pressure to Manly next week but hopefully Manly have more to offer in attack than Melbourne did and get over the line next week.

loveleague

Juniors
The warriors don't get the kudos and deserve more credit than they get in the aussie media. If they play with that same level of intensity and commitment in the GF, they will win, no doubt about it. The warriors winning the GF, will create so much interest in nz and is only a positive for the great game.

broncos2010

Juniors
This game is going to be won down the middle both have a very good forward pack but warriors have more impact of the bench. Mateo coming of the bench is like gold with players tied.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If Williams does get suspended the benches will be:

Rose, Buhrer, Lussick and Mauro

V

Matulino, Rapira, Mateo, Heremaia

NZ_10c_Warriors

Juniors
10c troll, stop trying to stir up hate up against the Warriors, at least Bunniesman and Broncos2010 are I believe actually fans of their teams.

who are you? trying to stir up hate...i started this thread because i was extremely confident 20 minutes out when the storm looked shot. just because i dont post here much (post on another warriors board) doesn't mean im not a warriors fan. i mostly post here to get other fans opinion.

actually, who cares what you think, grand final time ;-). as long as the warriors give 100%, i think they will win.

babyg

Juniors
Im jumping on tye Warriors bandwagon The Warriors were simply briLliant last night.
Manly have a few chinks in their armour.

Clifferd

Coach
The All Blacks are only playing Canada in the group stages, and the Warriors are playing in their 1st NRL GF in 9 years..pretty sure that would grab more attention. Once the game is over, then they can piss off back to watching their Yawnion

Manly/Warriors will be a very good match up..Manly were never going to lose that match against Brisbane, they just played so well. As for the warriors, they looked in full control - they kept Melbourne scoreless that whole 2nd half.

Latest posts