What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was Anyone else Cheering for Manly

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've never cheered for Manly in my life.

How good was the game against the Bulldogs.

Shame Manly could not get up.

How good was Scotty Donald's lenght of the field try ?

Eels Dude

Coach
I would have cheered for em, I always cheer against the Bulldogs. However I was having a shocker in footy tips this weekend so I wanted the Dogs to get up.

GoParra

Juniors
And I thought our defence was bad at times,
Boy do they have problems

Having said that, The dogs don't seem to be a patch of the side either that played us in round 1

Suitman

Post Whore
GoParra said:
And I thought our defence was bad at times,
Boy do they have problems

Having said that, The dogs don't seem to be a patch of the side either that played us in round 1

That is because with every passing day, we are closer to the demise of the Doggies for 2004. D Day is near.
It is playing on their minds.

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I've never cheered for Manly in my life.

Neither have I, but strangely enough, I found myself in the same predicament.
Don't tell any of our friends from the 70's!! :D

Suity

ParraMatt

Bench
I was cheering heaps for Manly at the game, Even through a mates Northern Eagles jersey on for the game.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Yeah it was really weird.....I hate Manly and I hate the Bulldogs but at I watched the whole game and started cheering for the Eagles.

When I saw that chip go over the doggies heads on full time and Donald regather I thought they were gunna go all teh way.......

Yeah I was up for the Eagles too........

Funniest thing of the game......Donald sprints 80m for a try, and it cuts to the bench where we see Luelue (sp?), Dunley and Cleal..........actually that wasn't very funny :(

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
HJ, by the sounds of that im glad i didn't watch the game, that would have really saddened me!!

i was very happy to hear that manly almost got there. it was also good to hear that Scotty, Hexy, Tonga and Bobcat all had fabulous games :D :D

PB

Bench
Tonga didnt go that great Jess and Bobcat went ok, but missed some crucial tackles.

Agree with Suity though. Pressure is building internally me thinks....

Well we can thank the Bulldogs for playing the Eagles into form though! Just what we needed ahead of our game at Brooky this week... #-o

Eelectrica

Referee
PB said:
Well we can thank the Bulldogs for playing the Eagles into form though! Just what we needed ahead of our game at Brooky this week... #-o
Just means we won't be taking them lightly and we'll have a good solid performance like we did against souths. :D

Latest posts