What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was Penrith's Win Legal?

Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Blind Willie McTell said:
MR GEORGE said:
Makes you cringe doesn't it Willie. How they could act all arrogant and stuff and still WIN.

Unlike the Rorters who were quietly confident. lol.

Do sportsmanship, respect and class mean anything in rugby league today, or doesn't it?

That's what it comes down to.

Penrith showed themselves to be nothing but buffoons.

They won the game, but that's all they won.

You're showing all the classic signs of jealousy mate.

I'm sure Craig Gower as he held the trophy aloft was thinking "Bloody hell, Mark Geyer gave us a bad rep.".

Don't be so wet. You were beaten by a better team on the day and whether you like it or not your minority view that Penrith didn't show any class doesn't mean diddley squat to anyone but you and 'tards like Rooster Cogburn.

I happen to think that the Roosters were arrogant throughout the whole of 2003 and was very happy to see them beaten.

Arrogance isn't a good look either.

What arrogance? Give me some quotes.

That just sounds like Rooster bashing to me.

Wake up to yourself.

anastabation

Juniors
Just as well they weren't thrown out then, otherwise we would have a fake 2003 premier. ;-)

Thus making the roosters the ultimate claytons champs. :oops: :p

antonius

Coach
Do sportsmanship, respect and class mean anything in rugby league today, or doesn't it?

You have to be having a lend of everyone reading this thread, if not the answer to the above quote
Do sportsmanship, respect and class mean anything in rugby league today, or doesn't it? Penrith showed themselves to be nothing but buffoons.
Is in your case
NO If you wrote that and believe it you have no class, and no respect for the game of rugby league.

Frenzy

Juniors
CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
the differnece is amigo this mob have got nothing and they act like they have a record better than the broncos.
What gives a lowlife like NO Frenzy the right to label one of my friends an idiot.

Point 1 - I didn't call anyone an idiot

Point 2 - If I did I am simply using the same right you and your "friend" uses to belittle other people :) If you don't like getting the heat back you best extract yourself from the kitchen :)

Your angry little man act is not very impressive and only goes to demonstrate how a man with no ideas left stoops to swearing and low personal abuse to convince himself he has some sort of upper hand.

Pity for you though is that I am next to inoffensible :lol:

Look above - point well made with no abuse and no swearing :)

MR GEORGE said:
Makes you cringe doesn't it Willie. How they could act all arrogant and stuff and still WIN.

Unlike the Rorters who were quietly confident. lol.

You're showing all the classic signs of jealousy mate.

I'm sure Craig Gower as he held the trophy aloft was thinking "Bloody hell, Mark Geyer gave us a bad rep.".

Don't be so wet. You were beaten by a better team on the day and whether you like it or not your minority view that Penrith didn't show any class doesn't mean diddley squat to anyone but you and 'tards like Rooster Cogburn.

I happen to think that the Roosters were arrogant throughout the whole of 2003 and was very happy to see them beaten.

Arrogance isn't a good look either.

What arrogance? Give me some quotes.

That just sounds like Rooster bashing to me.

Wake up to yourself.

Rooster supporter? LOL

I think you've woken up with your hand a tad too firmly on your genitalia. Maybe you should give your better half a go at that or is she in the barn at this time of day?

It was an opinion. Sure, not as geniused as your opinion of Penrith but an opinion nonetheless.

If you're going to ape a Rooters supporter, at least have the decency to accept that being arrogant is part of that.

Or don't.

kaza_79

Juniors
They should have been thrown out at the end of 1999 and, given that they have the smallest supporter base of any club, and the worst crowds, I doubt they'd have had the community support to rally for their reinstatement, like the mighty Rabbitohs did.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

If Penrith have the smallest supporter base of any club, how did we brake 3 home crowd records this season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Chook said:
Listen Mcf**kwit, you're just another wanna be parading as a Rooster fan to stir the sh*t. True blue Rooster and league fans have said their piece, congratulated Penrith and moved on.

I suggest you do same...or step in front of that bus, either way shut the f**k up!

Chook.

Chook, aren't you the fellow who laughed and made jokes when Allan Langer's father died of cancer?

Yep, I think you are.

Therefore, you are disqualified from any debate on the grounds that you are less than human.

Nice try Mcf**kwit, but wrong again. I labelled it rubbish that Langer wouldn't play in the prelim final against us in 02 because his father was sick long before he died.

You wanna try again or are you just going to slink off back under your rock?

Chook.

CliffyGC

Juniors
Chook said:
Chook said:
Listen Mcf**kwit, you're just another wanna be parading as a Rooster fan to stir the sh*t. True blue Rooster and league fans have said their piece, congratulated Penrith and moved on.

I suggest you do same...or step in front of that bus, either way shut the f**k up!

Chook.

Chook, aren't you the fellow who laughed and made jokes when Allan Langer's father died of cancer?

Yep, I think you are.

Therefore, you are disqualified from any debate on the grounds that you are less than human.

Nice try Mcf**kwit, but wrong again. I labelled it rubbish that Langer wouldn't play in the prelim final against us in 02 because his father was sick long before he died.

You wanna try again or are you just going to slink off back under your rock?

Chook.
yes chook you are correct i remember that well mate.

ozzie

Bench
If this guys is a Rooster fan then he lacks a life..it is a crap pos and I for one don't want anything to do with it but just say - your a moron!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My Understanding is the original ruling was overturned by the High Court of Australia.
Now whether you like news corp or not the Highest Court in this country found they did nothing wrong.
So for me the orginial post is factually incorrect.
Of course the Panthers won fair and square.

Phillips

Referee
sucks7.jpg

Latest posts