What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was that NZ I saw...

BuffaloRules

Coach
The Aussies are having a bad Olympics...

They are only winning three times as many medals as NZ compared to their usual 5 times...

alien

Referee
...flash past as we streaked up the table?

don't be mean to our younger brother (new zealand) :lol:

our old bitchy mother (england/britain) has been a bit nasty towards us! (even though they are getting beaten by our older brother - america)

our other older brother (kanada) are just krap :p

Rod

Bench
Streaked ?

:lol: Come on gotta give them something. We've performed pretty much as expected. Can't say the same for our fellow member of 'Team Oceania'. Or do they not want to be a part of that anymore now that they finally have more golds than us?

Aragorn

First Grade
having 4 golds when we have 3, really isn't something to be gloating about....

Evenflow

Bench
having 4 golds when we have 3, really isn't something to be gloating about....

Lets not forget the Aussies are also guaranteed a gold in the sailing tonight which ironically we'll beat out the Kiwis in...... We've still got a few gold medals left in us i reckon and besides, lets see where the medal tally is at the end of competition as opposed to comparing now where i'm sure the gap will be much wider in all medal colors.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL finally they got some, maybe then they can stop crying about it 24/7. Please like it wasn't expected Australia would be stuck with 1 gold. There was no way they wouldn't get others, and probably a few more if they didn't spend so much time focusing on their swimmers.

Bulldog Force

Referee
don't be mean to our younger brother (new zealand) :lol:

our old bitchy mother (england/britain) has been a bit nasty towards us! (even though they are getting beaten by our older brother - america)

our other older brother (kanada) are just krap :p
Are you telling me that GB is America's mother???

alien

Referee
australia might have 5 times the population of new zealand, but that doesnt mean australia spends 5 times more on olympic sport, right?

Latest posts