What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

was that ?

OVP

Coach
The worst game of Rugby League youve ever seen ?

I remember in the 80's when Hollywood and Zorba ruled the airwaves with their ascerbic wit, and they commented upon a particular Penrith vs Cronulla game. They basically said, that if you are a parent, and have unruly children, then MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THEM AWAKE TO WATCH THE REPLAY tonight. If that doesnt punish them, then nothing else will :lol:

I think tonights match came close to matching that terrible Penrith v Cronulla game ALLLL those years ago.

Pigskin

Juniors
i thought Souths and Canberra earlier in the season would give it a run

at least tonights game had a decent player or two on the park, admittedly playing terrible

Oink !

OVP

Coach
Pigskin said:
i thought Souths and Canberra earlier in the season would give it a run

at least tonights game had a decent player or two on the park, admittedly playing terrible

Oink !

Apart from Mini and even Hunt on occasion ... name one. Well at least we proved we arent up to semis footy this year, wtf has happened to brissy ????

Tommy Smith

Referee
Mozza had a blinder. Hes been simply awesome for most of the year and is fast on his way to becoming a Roosters all-time great...up there with the likes of Stehr. Can you imagine our season without him?!!

Civo was good, too.

OVP

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Mozza had a blinder. Hes been simply awesome for most of the year and is fast on his way to becoming a Roosters all-time great...up there with the likes of Stehr. Can you imagine our season without him?!!

Civo was good, too.

If he's not captain next year, i'll spew.

Mozza for Captain !!

hmmm another thing to add to my FOFF sig :)

Pigskin

Juniors
OVP said:
Apart from Mini and even Hunt on occasion ... name one. Well at least we proved we arent up to semis footy this year, wtf has happened to brissy ????

i said there were a couple of quality players on the field, playing badly nonetheless ..... as opposed to the Souths Canberra game earlier this season who hardly have a decent player between them

thought Morley played well, also thought Thorn played well

we're gone ... same old, same old

when the time comes that we have no more chances left, i'm sure we'll rise to the occasion and lose to any of the teams in the top 8 (bar Manly) by 10 or so on the day, and WB will say we tried really hard

Oink !

OVP

Coach
Southernsaint said:
Who cares?? Saints are coming first...for now

Dont make us hate you like Parra fans, Ben.
But if its war you want .... :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Eddie. said:
The "rubbish team" ( as you so shrewdly put it after Round 16) will replace you tomorrow night!

Who?? The Bandwagon Myths??

LOL - Semi-final dead wood, they are. Bring them on...

Eddie.

Bench
Southernsaint said:
Who?? The Bandwagon Myths??

LOL - Semi-final dead wood, they are. Bring them on...

Bandwagon Myths??

We were averaging 17000 when we were running 12th the day we put the cleaners through you at Oki Doki, and took out took off the pedal for the last 20.

Bit arrogant to call us semi final dead wood when we havent been there before.

Eels Dude

Coach
It was a poor quality game last night, especially the first half. Shame when both sides had so much to play for, maybe they were too desperate.

Latest posts