What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wasn't Kenny going to offer to help Parra?

seems you forget that both ian and PJ wanted to stay at the Club. PJs manager signed him away, and Ian left because a 3 year contract is more secure than a 1 year contract, and he has a family to look after now.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hollywood Jesus said:
seems you forget that both ian and PJ wanted to stay at the Club. PJs manager signed him away, and Ian left because a 3 year contract is more secure than a 1 year contract, and he has a family to look after now.

If PJ likes Parra why did he extend his contract with the worriers?

When he left a few people were saying he told them he'd be back in two years.

nah same as always when people leave whent hey dont wanna. They like the new place, good guys blah blah blah blah so they sign cause they got thrown more money and money talks and bullshit walks

Misty Bee

First Grade
Pathetic reply. Some people adhere to them. Although it is interesting to note that the first big contract breach was by a player trying to ESCAPE Brian Smith!

Y2Eel

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Pathetic reply. Some people adhere to them. Although it is interesting to note that the first big contract breach was by a player trying to ESCAPE Brian Smith!

kinda like alot of your reply's of late.... well if marsh left the eels after they had poor season why didnt he leave the warriors if he could? your going around saying we havent done anything in the last seven years i think the eels have done alot atleast they arent comming last all the time.... they are more of a success then most other teams besides the obvious

Misty Bee

First Grade
Comparing a contract adherer to Chris Walker is pointless, and show how desperate you are to win this point. Suggesting PJ would breach a contract because Chris Walker came to an amicable parting with Souths is castibng aspersions in PJ's character that he might not appreciate.

I know you are in HJ's camp of 'Brian Smith is the best coach ever, and we must bag off anyone who disagrees'. No need to keep pointing it out!

And I can't think of many teams bar Souths, Tigers, Cowpats and Manly who have had LESS success!

Y2Eel

First Grade
less sucess in last 7 years ok bulldogs st george canberra warriors nth qld tigers even melbourne... the only teams thay have been more successful are newcastle brisbane of course roosters maybe...

and i aint that much of a smith supporter just dont like how in every thread you bring how much of a bad coach he has been for the eels.. was shocked to see you congradulate the eels on getting the club championship for last SEVEN years though i think you were being sarcastic...

Misty Bee

First Grade
Melbourne won a comp - therefore got more success than we have. Saints and Canterbury have equalled us.

The bulk of our success is now 2 seasons ago. If you wanna live in history, go back the the 1980's. Then compare Gibson's 3 year term to Smith's 7 years.

And why are you shocked that I would congratulate my club? Unlike you, I support Parra, and not the coach. You say you don't like Smith much, but heaven help anyone who criticises him. Why you are so eager to see Parra not suceed is beyond me.

Are you one of HJ's drunk mates that celebrate defeat?

I can neither confirm nor deny that, Mistletoe Bee. I'm usually too drunk to recognise faces, but I can sure as hell get breasts right!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
I can neither confirm nor deny that, Mistletoe Bee. I'm usually too drunk to recognise faces, but I can sure as hell get breasts right!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Misty Bee said:
And why are you shocked that I would congratulate my club? Unlike you, I support Parra, and not the coach. You say you don't like Smith much, but heaven help anyone who criticises him. Why you are so eager to see Parra not suceed is beyond me.

Grow up Misty. There you are doing exactly the thing that you slam Jesus for doing to you - judging other fans in how they show their support for our club! Anyone that doesn't agree with your style of support gets criticised and ridiculed unfairly...

Practice what you preach/whinge against! Or does your ego force you to try and win every debate you enter, any way you can? Shades of ATSE from the old board, except I remember you posting there before he left with his hypocracy between his legs.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Melbourne won a comp - therefore got more success than we have. Saints and Canterbury have equalled us.

The bulk of our success is now 2 seasons ago. If you wanna live in history, go back the the 1980's. Then compare Gibson's 3 year term to Smith's 7 years.

Melbourne won comp in 99 then missed last 3 final series same as dragons so i think we are more successful... being a bit hypocritcal arent you saying that if i am a smith fan i dont support parra, i support the coach that is in charge of the team.. seeing parra sucee is very important to me as the next supporter but i'd rather parra were dominant for ast seven years then win a comp then drop of for the next ten years.... are you just an older and alot bolder version of HJ cos you sound like it i hope HJ dont turn out like you.......

country eel

Juniors
misty I find you quite a boar, :-({|= I have been a parra fan for probably longer than you have been able the talk crap,I am also a smith fan and proud of it.this image is just for you.
ronald2.gif

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, Country Eel, I've been bored by your posts as well.

Y2Eel, Melbourne got to a level higher than we have. That means more succes. Let me put it to you this way, if you won Div 5 lotto 7 times, are you more successful than someone who won the big prize once? Melbourne have been through a rebuilding phase, and are reaping the rewards. People like you refuse to allow Parra to rebuild.

BTW, in the last 2 years, Melbourne have been more successful. They have won a semi final, and finished higher on the table.

Whenever I bring up the 80's triumphs, you lot bag me for living in the past. So why live in the past re Smith? We live in the NOW, not the past. Smith was once a good coach, IN THE PAST. He isn't now.

And my comments about you being Parra fans? Your actions tell the story. You are happy to miss semi finals so we can keep Smith. However, you bag anyone who suggests replaceing Smith with someone who can take us further? Sounds like you fight for the good of Smith than the good of the Eels!

And who the hell is ATSE?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree with Misty on the Smith scenario..........basically we need fresh ideas at our club......the players this season and towards the latter part of last year seemed stale & going through the motions!!

I cannot see Brian taking us to the next level.....i still see defensive problems for us next year!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
But Ron, as Suity, Maroubra Eel and I have been told on many occasions, you aint a Parra supporter if you say such things about Smith!

Y2Eel

First Grade
misty all i can say is we agree to dis agree about smith but we have one thing going is the want for the eels to succeed....

Latest posts