What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch out for Witt!

ParraMatt

Bench
Im expecting witt to be explosive against Storm, Just watch... Im expecting alot of line breaks and a few try assists. Big Big Big game from the youngster. Bag me all you want in this thread if he has a shocker, But if I am right, I will be expecting the applauses. Witt to be best player on the park! :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
If our fowards set the platform Witty will go well, if our fowards choke then Witty will struggle me thinks

Utey

Coach
Well its a 50% chance you are right. Lets hope so. He needs a big game and show his arsenal of skills. A few 40/20's wouldnt be bad as well. Maybe iam asking to much.

ParraMatt

Bench
Why the f**k do you never have anything positive to say about the eels Jake the Snake. it shit's me.

Utey

Coach
Its true being beaten by a class act like Orford will teach u a lot. I woujldnt mind if we got beaten well i would but itd b beneficial for witt.

wittyz chick

Coach
I agree...i hope he has a big game too. As long as our forwards can match Melbournes then I suggest Melbourne wont know whats hit em :p

Redback71

First Grade
you forgot the other scenerio and that is that he wont play today thorman will play instead

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Does that mean Witt is playing PL, or not playing at all.

Thorman is useless, didnt Smith know what happened last time he played? :roll:

Latest posts