What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

watch this show

northey

First Grade
the peter powers show on wed at 7:30pm channel nine.
i still can not work out why matty johns is in a bath tub.....???

also i was just watching the sydney getaway show and i did not realise matty johns is the host of that show... wow!!!!!

iluvmatt

Juniors
it hasnt been on yet has it?
i hope not i really want to see it. it looks heaps funny. and if it has matty in it then it definately will be :lol: :lol:

princess plj

Juniors
no it has not been on yet its this wed night at 7:30 on #9. from what i have seen on the ads matty is in a tutu, it looks relaly funny.

alos matty has now signed on to do getaway- well getaway sydney its like a 4 part series. he is only on for little bits but he is good at what he does. thats on every sunday at 5:30.

Alba

Coach
that was the funniest **** ever man!! how funny was it when Joven was like "i dont want him to touch matty's leg, i want him to touch mine!!" bhahaha
i forgot about it and only turned it on at 8 so i missed the first half but what i seen had me laughin so hard i had tear rollin down my face!

misty

Juniors
I think matty Johns is a tad AC/DC :lol:

NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT! :p

sexybum

Juniors
what about that part with Jumping Jai!! Powers literally stood on him while he was balancing between two chairs!! that was so cool!

~bedsy~

First Grade
It was heaps funny... My fave bit was when Joven was jealous. :lol:
I taped it to watch over and over lol.

Kaz

junior
The part I liked was when Jess was trying to kiss Joven, but all he saw was an ugly women with bad breath & he told he to eat tic tacs. :lol:

socksie

Juniors
i loved the whole thihg
made me cry

i loved joven - he was sooo cute on the footy show when he was crying and so good on wednesday night doing the striptease and getting jealous at jai and matty

i also liked ian roberts who was soo scared of peter powers and tried not to touch him :lol:

Latest posts