What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Melbourne tonight......

Parra Guru

Coach
Was as dead set boring as watching Italy against the Socceroos. Seriously, they had the benefit of the ref, they hardly scored anything on their own merits, and they just protect their lead. Sooner or later they will come undone.

1. How is Archer still refereeing FG?
2. Who was the video ref? And why did the Benefit of the doubt go to Melbourne in which the situation had Parra/Inu in attack?
3. How many flops did the Storm get away with when a tackle was complete?
4. Is anyone sick of the Storm wank-fest led my Matty Johns and Sterlo?

They may be running first, but seriously if they keep up with this boring sh*t, I hope they don't win the comp

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parra Guru said:
Was as dead set boring as watching Italy against the Socceroos. Seriously, they had the benefit of the ref, they hardly scored anything on their own merits, and they just protect their lead. Sooner or later they will come undone.

2. Who was the video ref? And why did the Benefit of the doubt go to Melbourne in which the situation had Parra/Inu in attack?

They may be running first, but seriously if they keep up with this boring sh*t, I hope they don't win the comp

brillant, i was counting the flops at onestage, unbelievable

fish eel

Immortal
Parra Guru said:

not a good comparison, but fkn italy won the world cup

Y2Eel

First Grade
Parra Guru said:

Every team does this.. It sh*ts me to no end... I dont understand why each tackled player needs 3-4 guys laying on him...

strider

Post Whore
I particularly loved how the Storm magically could tackle WITHOUT crushing guys heads and necks tonight ..... YET they haven't been using those tactics and were just gonna play like normal :crazy:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
fish eel said:
not a good comparison, but fkn italy won the world cup

Blame guus for playing one man upfront in virduka, he provides as much penetration as.....i wont say it:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Honestly if it wasn't Parra playing tonight i would have dozed off. Terrible game from a spectacle viewpoint. These pricks are ruining League.

shiftysmith

Juniors
both storm and manly play very structured and boring football,which is good for rounds 1 through to 25 but come finals football you need that x factor,the ability to create something from nothing,thats why to one team that can do that i believe is the dogs (plus they know how to win the close ones) which is huge in finals footy.

yy_cheng

Coach
Gee it's boring but they are very very good at slowing the play the ball.

I think we only had 1 set where we had quick play the balls.

4-2 grand final anyone?

goboggo

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
Was as dead set boring as watching Italy against the Socceroos.

The difference being that the Italians had a man sent off and had to play defensively. Melbourne are just plain boring.

Utey

Coach
This is occurring to you guys now? They've played a boring brand of footy over the last two seasons.

Parra Guru

Coach
yy_cheng said:
Gee it's boring but they are very very good at slowing the play the ball.

I think we only had 1 set where we had quick play the balls.

4-2 grand final anyone?

No because in finals footy it's completely different. I'm looking at them getting spanked. And they are no certainties for the GF imo.

We nearly beat them in that home semi (we was robbed of that try to Morro). As soon as the heat turns up, when you have survival to play for, other teams find something special in their attack, but Melbourne seem to be stuck in their club game.

apeman

Juniors
the game had absolutly no width. which proved troublesome for parra as we have the best backline in the comp.

Redback71

First Grade
i did not find it boring at all and thought it was a great game apart from us loosing, the eels were defenitly the better team.