What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching the GF on a Qantas flight?

flamin

Juniors
I'm stuck in Adelaide and now the flight I've been put on runs straight through the GF.

Now watching the GF doesn't seem possible as there's no internet connection from what I can gather - but I've never flown Qantas domestic so I don't know if there's something I'm missing?

Special K

Coach
In the US you can watch live TV/use internet. I wish they would bring that technology down here

Incorrect

Coach
I was on an Etihad flight from Abu Dhabi to Dublin when the last Friday Night Footy match of the season between the Roosters and the Rabbits was being played. They have a "Live TV" channel as one of their in flight entertainment options and, much to my (pleasant) surprise, I was able to watch the match as it was being played... nice way to kill a couple of hours of the flight....

I was hoping to be able to watch the Dogs V Roosters semi on my way home between Abu Dhabi and Sydney but unfortunately that flight was operated by their alliance partner, Virgin Australia and they don't have anywhere near the entertainment package that Etihad offers...

Latest posts