What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watto storms out of India

Brutus

Referee
So after Mickey Arthur's little Power Point class assignment that has seen 4 players out of the running for the 3rd test, it appears Shane Watson has said get f**ked to the lot of them and stormed out.

He's on a plane back to Sydney.

Michael Clarke is behind alot of this crap and Watson has had enough.

These two can't stand each other.

I knew Clarke's captaincy style would end in tears.

Good luck with the baby Watto. More important things to worry about.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-from-third-test/story-e6frepmo-1226595001591

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
I agree with his move if so, source though?

This has to boil over at some point. It appears it's getting pretty close.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Good. f**k off and don't come back. IMO the team will prosper without this selfish self obsessed myth.

unbreaK

Juniors
For once I agree with Watson, I would've done the same thing in the situation, no player deserves to be dropped for not handing in a 2,000 word essay on what they bring to the team, if anything Mickey should be telling CA why he should stay as coach.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
the only difference between Watto and Clarke is that Clarke is performing. They are both self absorbed f'wits of the highest order.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
For once I agree with Watson, I would've done the same thing in the situation, no player deserves to be dropped for not handing in a 2,000 word essay on what they bring to the team, if anything Mickey should be telling CA why he should stay as coach.

I agree that being dropped for this reason is farcical but it's a completely different thing to pull up stumps and abandon a tour.

Timbo

Staff member
AB or Tuggah would have told Arthur that the players had better things to do than write an essay.

Mr Saab

Referee
Essays and the like are for executives and the like forecasting sales not for cricketers

Danish

Referee
AB or Tuggah would have told Arthur that the players had better things to do than write an essay.

They also would have bounced sunshine out of the side and stamped his papers "never to be selected again" the first time he tries to announce to them that he has decided he doesn't feel like bowling anymore

butchmcdick

Immortal
Hopefully his kid doesn't get her crooked mouth

f**k him off. It isn't like we are short of opening batsmen who don't bowl and get out for f**k all at the moment

mattyg

Bench
stop writing f**king essays and learn how to play spin...how f**king hard is it deadset!!! This is deadset worse than england prior 2005 tbh. We are a mess. Who would have thought after such a good summer last year that we'd be in the state we are today. Was it too early for even ponting to retire?? Goes without saying that Hussey needs to be there, but this is beyond a joke now.

some11

Referee
What a dream series for India, this more than makes up for their perceived grievances in that series in 2008.

Latest posts