What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne again?

blue bags

First Grade
Hi TRIPLEM James hooper said on nrl360 last week that rusty got the bennett deal done one month ago.My little bird told me rusty signed up bennett with nick pappas the following day after rusty flew in all was signed and sealed by rusty and pappas legally. rusty blew the board up it was not a pretty sight apparently many noses were put out of joint rusty was furious and rightfully so believe me my little bird knows.
And Rusty had a strong opinion on Hornby aswell I heard

speedster

Juniors
The Eels have been trying to sign Wayne Bennett as coach for almost three weeks, and have sacked Brad Arthur despite failing in their bid to flip his intended move to South Sydney.

Arthur was axed following a brutal Magic Round loss to the Storm, but it’s clear his papers have been stamped for weeks as Parramatta higher-ups worked behind the scenes to land the supercoach.

Bennett was known to be holding meetings with South Sydney during Magic Round but News Corp reported on Monday Bennett had rejected a deal from the Eels, also made across the weekend in Brisbane.

The Dolphins boss told Eels chairman Sean McElduff and CEO Jim Sarantinos he was committed to returning to South Sydney even if Arthur was about to be sacked, according to The Courier-Mail’s Pete Badel.

Speedster Bennett was signed nearly five weeks ago by rusty along with nick pappas my little bird has told me it was a done deal the following day when rusty landed. crowe gets things done correctly thats why rusty blew up the board room mate for their very poor performances.

speedster

Juniors
Speedster Bennett was signed nearly five weeks ago by rusty along with nick pappas my little bird has told me it was a done deal the following day when rusty landed. crowe gets things done correctly thats why rusty blew up the board room mate for their very poor performances.
Can you ask your little birdie why it hasn't been formally announced yet please?

Cheers

speedster

Juniors
All good speedster ....blue bags knows i am right ull see cobber.
We all know he's coming mate. What you seem to miss is the difference between what is official and what is talked about behind the scenes. I know what you and everyone else knows. Please don't think you need to keep repeating it to me as though I am doubting you because I am not. You are not understanding where I am coming from. Anyhow, it's all good. I'm happy he's 99.9% over the line and will be even happier when it reaches the full 100%. 😉

We all know he's coming mate. What you seem to miss is the difference between what is official and what is talked about behind the scenes. I know what you and everyone else knows. Please don't think you need to keep repeating it to me as though I am doubting you because I am not. You are not understanding where I am coming from. Anyhow, it's all good. I'm happy he's 99.9% over the line and will be even happier when it reaches the full 100%. 😉
Speedster i know its official my little bird is more like a prehistoric terradactyl in size at the souths club trust me mate he knows.it will be announced soon ok bare with me.