What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett agrees to coach Knights for four years

Nemesis

Bench
Mk II? Interesting theory Einstein... given that I've been on here over 2 years longer.

But then again, since they used you as the pinata at your Kindy birthday party, your geniusation is understandable.

Last edited:

some11

Referee
LOL

to all the haters - we deserve this. since Johns retirement we have been nothing but sh*t on by all and sundry, on field and off. we are a proud club with proud fans and one of the strongest league nurseries in the country. stick this one up your flaccid arseholes, and i'll make sure to give the Raiders a special wave on the way to the top.

to those wishing us well - you are all class, and can obviously see how happy this makes us Knights fans.

to Bunniestwat - f**king lol. you dunce.

and now for my thoughts...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perverse mate lol chill out no need to rub it in. lets see how we go first. bennett does not solve our annual-injury-crisis

new era, new rules mate. we be traversing unchartered waters.

Tinkler is honestly the 2nd best thing to happen to the Knights behind Andrew Johns

Always fun looking back through these type of threads.

Can't blame us knights fans for the enthusiasm back then. Any team in the same situation as us would have attracted the same excitement

Latest posts