What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett agrees to coach Knights for four years

Billythekid

First Grade
Tinkler is honestly the 2nd best thing to happen to the Knights behind Andrew Johns

This has the potential of being much bigger as the knights are really being set up for the long term.

Hopefully soon we see a return to the glory days of the knights.

Ladmate

Bench
This has the potential of being much bigger as the knights are really being set up for the long term.

Hopefully soon we see a return to the glory days of the knights.

Potentially is the key word. If Tinkler can win premierships for the Knights, no doubt he would overtake Johns..

lockyno1

Post Whore
I meant shoes, sorry. I buy shoes and I don't always wear them, but I buy them because I like them at the time.

hellteam

First Grade
Apologies if this has been said, but I don't really understand this talk that the Dragons were 'a shambles, struggling' etc before Bennett went there. Fact is they have been there or thereabouts for the best part of a decade, Bennett just got them over the line.

He'll have a much tougher job in Newcastle.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Apologies if this has been said, but I don't really understand this talk that the Dragons were 'a shambles, struggling' etc before Bennett went there. Fact is they have been there or thereabouts for the best part of a decade, Bennett just got them over the line.

He'll have a much tougher job in Newcastle.

Yep. We had a very solid squad with finals & rep experience. He's certainly done an unbeliavable job with our talent and he will do it up there too. Will just take a bit longer.

Nemesis

Bench
Bucks Benny may just simply be an overrrated geriatric coach who was lucky to win a premiership with the drag queens in a farcical 15 team comp year that was turned upside down due to the salary cap scandal.

The fact is, the queens were regular semi finalists who were long overdue to win one and they may well have won it anyway without Bucks Benny.

All Buck's previous wins were with the one team town Brisbane (Broncos), a News Limited outfit who at the time were widely regarded as massive salary cap rorters
equal to if not worse than the Melbourne Storm, but who strangely never seemed to get caught by the NRL's Acme audit team of Dumbles & Bumbles.

However, now that the Storm are back and we have a real competition again which he knows the drag queens can't win, its no surprise he has sought refuge in yet another one team town, Newcastle.

There the newly knighted Sir Bucks Benny has an opportunity to replicate the brown paper bag Bronco's structure with the help of Tubs Tinkerbell's squillions.
Whether Bucks Benny finishes his career with the tag of messiah coach or flim flam man remains to be seen.

perverse

Referee
i would have thought the doubters would have learned the first time around... but nope, 2 years on and it's like i'm reading the exact same posts all over again. f**k me dead...

Apey

Staff member
i would have thought the doubters would have learned the first time around... but nope, 2 years on and it's like i'm reading the exact same posts all over again. f**k me dead...

to be fair, he is a jealous Souffs fan

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Bucks Benny may just simply be an overrrated geriatric coach who was lucky to win a premiership with the drag queens in a farcical 15 team comp year that was turned upside down due to the salary cap scandal.

The fact is, the queens were regular semi finalists who were long overdue to win one and they may well have won it anyway without Bucks Benny.

All Buck's previous wins were with the one team town Brisbane (Broncos), a News Limited outfit who at the time were widely regarded as massive salary cap rorters
equal to if not worse than the Melbourne Storm, but who strangely never seemed to get caught by the NRL's Acme audit team of Dumbles & Bumbles.

However, now that the Storm are back and we have a real competition again which he knows the drag queens can't win, its no surprise he has sought refuge in yet another one team town, Newcastle.

There the newly knighted Sir Bucks Benny has an opportunity to replicate the brown paper bag Bronco's structure with the help of Tubs Tinkerbell's squillions.
Whether Bucks Benny finishes his career with the tag of messiah coach or flim flam man remains to be seen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sucked in.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Nice trolling, 40 year old virgin.

Latest posts