What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 37th Match: Australia v New Zealand - London D/N 29/6/19 (Aust won by 86 runs)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Call me a deluded dreamer

But I reckon Stoinis will come good, will win us a game in a man of the match performance when we need it the,most. Most likely wont be this match

lockyno1

Post Whore
Call me a deluded dreamer

But I reckon Stoinis will come good, will win us a game in a man of the match performance when we need it the,most. Most likely wont be this match

Parramatta are more likely to win the premiership than Stoinplod coming good! He’s absolutely rubbish!

Meth

Staff member
To be honest, I'm not desperate to win this one. I figure this NZ team could beat this Australian team once at this World Cup (like last World Cup). I'm not sure they could beat them twice. I feel like we're heading towards an semi v Australia, so if we're going to win one, I'd rather it be that one.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Hang on to your ears tonight.

Ian whine when we're losing shout incoherently when we're winning Smith
Sycophant Slater
Bogan Clarke
And
Saint Baz - The Nicest man in the history of the world

All in the same com box.

JJ

Immortal

Sycophant Slater
Bogan Clarke
And

All in the same com box.
Doully there too?

Quite the f**ktard collection

TheParraboy

Staff member
To be honest, I'm not desperate to win this one. I figure this NZ team could beat this Australian team once at this World Cup (like last World Cup). I'm not sure they could beat them twice. I feel like we're heading towards an semi v Australia, so if we're going to win one, I'd rather it be that one.

problem is, you lose today, then again against the poms (and poms beating india) you could well not even make the semi finals

Provided Pakistan belt Afghanistan and Bangers well enough to have a better NRR

TheParraboy

Staff member

Sycophant Slater
Bogan Clarke
And

All in the same com box.

Thanks for the heads up mate

Ill probably end up watching a repeat of the Eels belting the raiders game, a couple of times then