What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 43rd Match: Bangladesh v Pakistan - London 5/7/19 (Pak won by 94 runs)

Iafeta

Referee
I think if they do 10 x Garfield Sobers on Malcolm Nash, they may be in with a shot. Solid tactic, let’s see if it pays off

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
They have got a wriggle on now, definitely a 300 plus total on the cards.

But they've still got as much chance of winning as Haynetrain has of marrying Portia De Rossi

Bazal

Post Whore
Poor old Babar deserved a hundred. But the other hacks should be ashamed....you need like 642 lads, no difference getting rolled for 310 or getting rolled for 150. Have a f**ken go!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Even though it's better for NZ I was looking forward to Pakistan coming out and T20ing this bitch from the start just to see what happened.

Pretty disappointing that they're just going to go through the motions i instead.

Bazal

Post Whore
Even though it's better for NZ I was looking forward to Pakistan coming out and T20ing this bitch from the start just to see what happened.

Pretty disappointing that they're just going to go through the motions i instead.

100%

More respect for me in having a crack and getting done for 150 than there is in getting to 300 and winning, but missing out.

The chance is slim but it's there. Have a dig.

Bazal

Post Whore
Say what you like about Sarfraz (and I do, often)....but he is a tough nut.

TheParraboy

Staff member
NZ charge into the semis lol

You can thank the rain

washed out games
Pakistan v SL
NZ v India

Also lucky it was NRR that determined the top 4 and not on who won the preliminary match, otherwise Pakistan would be in

JJ

Immortal
You can thank the rain

washed out games
Pakistan v SL
NZ v India

Also lucky it was NRR that determined the top 4 and not on who won the preliminary match, otherwise Pakistan would be in
You saying we are lucky? LOL :joy: