What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCC news

Wb1234

Referee
Interesting to see how Penrith cope with the loss of Stephen Crichton, despite all of the players they have lost over the last few seasons they will struggle big time without him
They’ll be fine without him and luai

they have a lot of cap space now too

all depends on Cleary staying injury free

Iamback

Coach
They’ll be fine without him and luai

they have a lot of cap space now too

all depends on Cleary staying injury free

We have a few teenagers locked up long term. Cole should be the 6 v Wigan. That gives a 6 on very cheap money for 2 more seasons. That will help with cap guys like that kicking on

Wb1234

Referee
We have a few teenagers locked up long term. Cole should be the 6 v Wigan. That gives a 6 on very cheap money for 2 more seasons. That will help with cap guys like that kicking on
Panthers have locked down their core they prioritised edwards over luai

Luai is good but he can be handbreak at time too

Harry O

Juniors
I've been waiting for this for a long time, the WCC is the highlight of the year for me. Where the two best teams in the World come together to be crowned the best RL team in world. Finally it's around the corner.
Just wanna see the Mighty Wigan Warriors do exactly, what the Mighty Saints did last year. That would make my day, just to see the Petty Panthers go down again. I'm still getting over from last years GF. I Don't know how Penrith came back but, hopefully Wigan won't give them any room to breath. Wether Wigan win by 1 or 50 a win is a win. Penrith in the NRL maybe 1,2,3,4 or 20 peat but in the WCC lets keep them 4th time round and still ZERO peat.
Oh yeah i also love the Poms singing in the stands. Absolutely love it...

TDD91

Juniors
425003737_783136463848285_5118973502414893080_n.jpg

Wigan squad is out, from that I'd expect a lineup something along the lines of

Field
Miski
Keighran
Wardle
Marshall
French
Smith
Dupree
O'Neill
Byrne
Isa
Farrell
Ellis

Cooper
Hill
Mago
Leeming

Hampshire as 18th man. Cooper/Dupree could be reversed.

Last edited by a moderator:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Wigan Warriors v Penrith Panthers
Sat February 24 2024, 8:00pm GMT (Sunday 7am AEDT)
at DW Stadium, Wigan

Wigan Warriors
(21-man squad in number order) 1. Jai Field 2. Abbas Miski 3. Adam Keighran 4. Jake Wardle 5. Liam Marshall 6. Bevan French 7. Harry Smith 9. Brad O'Neill 10. Liam Byrne 11. Willie Isa 12. Liam Farrell 13. Kaide Ellis 14. Mike Cooper 15. Patrick Mago 17. Kruise Leeming 19. Tyler Dupree 20. Harvie Hill 23. Ryan Hampshire 24. Tiaki Chan 26. Zach Eckersley 27. Tom Forber

Penrith Panthers
1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Izack Tago 4. Taylan May 5. Brian To'o 6. Jack Cole 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Luke Garner 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo
14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Lindsay Smith 16. Liam Henry 17. Matt Eisenhuth
19. Brad Schneider 20. Mavrik Geyer 21. Daine Laurie 23. Soni Luke

Referee: Liam Moore; Sideline Officials: Jonathan Roberts, Richard Thompson; Video Referee: Chris Kendall

TV: Sky Sports UK, Fox League & Kayo Australia

Latest posts