What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCC Squad

Noa

First Grade

Rory Kostjasyn, plaed for CC Storm last year. Primarily a hooker but can play in the halves, Rooster fans may know more aout him as I think he was with them a couple of years ago

ST09RM

Juniors
1. Slater
2. Macdougall / Isa
3. Nielsen
4. Inglis
5. Quinn
6. Finch
7. Kelly
8. Tolman
9. Smith (c)
10. Lima
11. Blair
12. Hoffman
13. Lowrie

14. Hinchcliffe
15. Proctor
16. Bromwich
17. Cahill / Kali

not our best team... where is manu? i thought he is fit now..

tezzah

Juniors
1. Slater
2. Isa
3. Nielsen
4. Inglis
5. Quinn
6. Finch
7. Kelly
8. Tolman
9. Smith (c)
10. Lima
11. Blair
12. Hoffman
13. Lowrie

14. Hinchcliffe
15. Proctor
16. Bromwich
17. Cahill

I think this line up with Proc and Cahill will mean that Blair and could move up front or should Bellamy want two go with the standard 2 props on the bench then I'd have Kali partner up with Bromwich as the strike impact prop forward players.

Strong startig lineup but the bench is a tad light for size...we really needed White and Kite to add some bulk.

Cahill and Proctor give mobility but no bulk.

Whiddop may get the nod over Hinchcliffe.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Nah, Diskin is playing better than Buderus ATM.

Leeds Team should be:

Webb
Watkins
Delaney
Senior
Hall
McGuire
Burrow
Bailey
Diskin
Peacock
Jones-Buchanan
Eastwood
Sinfield

Leuluai
Lauitiiti
Buderus
Kirke/Burgess

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Anyway, we have been pretty average in attack this year but the forecast is bad and our D has been fairly good. The weather should suit that type of game so I reckon no more than 20 points scored and a couple of points in it either way.