What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCC - WT v Bradford Bulls - Pick the Margin!

Who will win and by what margin ?

• Bradford Bulls 1 - 8

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1 - 8

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Bradford Bulls 9 - 16

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Wests Tigers 9 - 16

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Bradford Bulls 16 +

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Wests Tigers 16 +

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bicey_18

Bench
Bradford by plenty... had it been in sydney with a full strength Tigers it would be a totally different story... but its not its in Huddersfield, Aussie teams dont like playing there and heres why.

WC 2000 - Aus def Wales 46-22 ... Wales led 22-8 at one stage, Australia struggled for most of match but got there act together quick in the 2nd half

Game 1 Ashes 2001: GB 20-12

WCC 2002 - Newcastle beaten 41-16 by Bradford Bulls

Game 3 Ashes 2003: Aus 18-12... Took us the final 5 minutes to level and then score again to win

WCC 2004 - Penrith Beaten by Bradford Bulls 22-4

I dont know what it is about Galpharm Stadium that spooks the Aussies but I predict the trend to continue.. unless a full strength NRL side can have an ideal preparation over there and climatise to the conditions, thats when the first win will come...

Wests havent even been in England for a week? Jet lag will affect them surely... Penrith were over there for 2 weeks i think and look wat happened to them...

Just cant see Tigers winning this one

OVP

Coach
Minus Benji, i cant see the Tigers win anything. I hope im wrong but i said Bradford by 16+ :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
bradford by 6
without benji and in england the bulls will have a little too much for the tigers :)

melon....

Coach
Raider_69 said:
bradford by 6
without benji and in england the bulls will have a little too much for the tigers :)
More like 2005 is gorn. I cant see the Tigers doing anything nearly as good as last year in 06. They should make the 8 but who knows.

Bradford should be too good in Pommie land.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bradford 9-16. The Tigers will be competitive, but just not quite good enough.

Balmain_Boy

melon.... said:
More like 2005 is gorn. I cant see the Tigers doing anything nearly as good as last year in 06. They should make the 8 but who knows.

Bradford should be too good in Pommie land.

Did you predict us to win it in 05?

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love the tigers seige mentatlity
you could say "this will be a real tough game, the bulls to win after 3 hours of extra time with a remarkably unbelieveable 50 metre feild goal... thats how close this game will be" and they will still prance around claiming everyone is "writing them off"

Kid

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i love the tigers seige mentatlity
you could say "this will be a real tough game, the bulls to win after 3 hours of extra time with a remarkably unbelieveable 50 metre feild goal... thats how close this game will be" and they will still prance around claiming everyone is "writing them off"
It worked for QLD for years ;-) . On a serious note and to be fair, melons quote about it not being 2005 anymore is silly. Wests are a team on the rise, and rose to heights last year a lot quicker than what people expected. Still as much as i love em' i just find it hard to back them when Fitzy is playing 5/8. Hope he proves me wrong.

Latest posts