What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WCC - WT v Bradford Bulls - Pick the Margin!

Who will win and by what margin ?

• Bradford Bulls 1 - 8

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1 - 8

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Bradford Bulls 9 - 16

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Wests Tigers 9 - 16

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Bradford Bulls 16 +

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Wests Tigers 16 +

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

super_coach

First Grade
I think its great that their are so many people in nrl land that staill think the tigers FLUKED the big one in 2005.I think they are a team that has alot more in them in 2006.
As for thr world challange game,Sheens will have them playing a very basic game plan,win or loose,their will not be much in it

Bicey_18 said:
I recall the Panthers Vs Bulls game and Bradford had Deacon, Paul out and still managed to win.. Its the intimidation factor that they have over there that gets them home.

They play a simple style of football and prey on their oppositions mistakes.. They bash and barge teams into submission and when they get close to the line rarely do they fail 2 score...

Although the Bulls are without Pryce and Peacock.... Peacock was pretty much the heart and soul of that club.. gave it everything he had and never gave up.

I still think Bradford will win, the team knows how to win..... they have had a winning culture for years now.. Young Tiger players may be over awed by the occasion too, going over there and receiving a hostile reception..

I remeber the Bradford game against the roosters, Bradford were regarded as the greatest line ever in the epl, well the mighty roosters got home 38-0

I think without Marshall the tigers cant win, he takes a hell of a lot of pressure off Prince and with his mind obviously elsewhere(nth of the border) the tigers will struggle

I hope the tigs win(f**k the poms) but i just cant see it happening

Bicey_18

Bench
rufus youngblood said:
I remeber the Bradford game against the roosters, Bradford were regarded as the greatest line ever in the epl, well the mighty roosters got home 38-0

I think without Marshall the tigers cant win, he takes a hell of a lot of pressure off Prince and with his mind obviously elsewhere(nth of the border) the tigers will struggle

I hope the tigs win(f**k the poms) but i just cant see it happening

That was against St Helens... not Bradford

Balmain Bug

Juniors
People are saying we'd miss Benji. Im not so sure in a game like this.

The field is very narrow, which means much less gaps. Higher tackles are usually let go in these games that involve the Pommy teams and officialdom.

The opposing side is very big and very powerful. Bigger than the Panthers and the Bronco's.

In many games last year Benji would rarely touch the ball in the first 20 minutes. WT staff tend to ease him into games at times.

He plays as an inside centre really. Lets face it the kid is really an inside centre with a number 6 on his back at this stage.

When Scott Prince floats side ways he'll pick up Benji but usually the ball goes to Hodgson first at a 5/8 type of position if Prince takes the line on first or stands and passes.

An expansive game will be difficult with this narrow field. The cold wont get us but the narrow field might. WT struggled in Melbourne becase the players ran out of space on a field that is only 8 yards narrower. This field is about 12 yards narrower. WT need every inch of that pitch.

GALLOWAY, O'HARA and HARRIS will play. That is the way the game will be played. Up the middle and quick play the balls ala' Easts 2002 style.

Size against size and whoever tires first. Whaaammmmoa !!!

Latest posts