What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We’ve all been conned.

84 Baby

Referee
You may well be right but I still maintain we have weaknesses in our squad when you compare it to the Top 3. Our spine doesn’t have the same class and consistency. If you believe otherwise then you aren’t being objective imo.

BA has a role to play and as I have said before, rissole him if a better option comes along. You and @hineyrulz blame him for everything though. It’s really transparent, unintelligent and boring. Your collective ability to provide a rational analysis on anything is f**ken woeful. In fact, the pair of you should hang your f**king heads in shame. No, I’ll go a step further, you should both be assaulted with a ball of your own shit and then your shit stained bodies fired from a cannon into the sun!

To win a premiership. Sadly only one team gets to do it each year. I doubt all 15 teams count that season as a failure if they don’t. Especially if one of the teams you are competing against will go down as one of the best teams of the last 40-50 years. Further to that one of the players in another team is arguably the best player of all time.
Agreed. Especially the last sentence.

You were referring to Aiden Guerra?

84 Baby

Referee
Where are all the juniors?

Seriously great nursery, what is doing there?
2 of the 12 year olds in our spine are juniors. I’m more concerned about all the juniors we have had that had huge raps (not just internally) and just not amounted to anything

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Where are all the juniors?

Seriously great nursery, what is doing there?
Brown, Mahoney and Kaufusi all played in the NYC grand final three years ago. The other juniors aren't as good as the players who have us in the top four. Fancy that!

Moses, Matterson and Paulo are all Parra juniors as well. That's six. How many juniors are in the Storm or Roosters top 17?

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
I’ve seen enough to know that we won’t do well in the semis, and won’t break our drought under BA!

What’s the ultimate goal for any professional sports team?
Yes, agreed though there are plenty on here who are so predisposed to losing, that near enough is good enough, where as at other clubs winning is everything, where we tolerate and accept mediocrity! Though the various clicks on here will come out and insult taking umbrage to my opinion, luckily I don’t care!!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Brown, Mahoney and Kaufusi all played in the NYC grand final three years ago. The other juniors aren't as good as the players who have us in the top four. Fancy that!

Moses, Matterson and Paulo are all Parra juniors as well. That's six. How many juniors are in the Storm or Roosters top 17?
Not sure, for Storm a bunch QLDers no doubt, Roosters do get country boys early.

Just saying Parra and Penrith are great providers, so is the Gold Coast, please keep your best juniors.

I like all three clubs.

We have Endeavour, You have many.

hindy111

Post Whore

Do have a team list from that grand final?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You may well be right but I still maintain we have weaknesses in our squad when you compare it to the Top 3. Our spine doesn’t have the same class and consistency. If you believe otherwise then you aren’t being objective imo.

BA has a role to play and as I have said before, rissole him if a better option comes along. You and @hineyrulz blame him for everything though. It’s really transparent, unintelligent and boring. Your collective ability to provide a rational analysis on anything is f**ken woeful. In fact, the pair of you should hang your f**king heads in shame. No, I’ll go a step further, you should both be assaulted with a ball of your own shit and then your shit stained bodies fired from a cannon into the sun!

To win a premiership. Sadly only one team gets to do it each year. I doubt all 15 teams count that season as a failure if they don’t. Especially if one of the teams you are competing against will go down as one of the best teams of the last 40-50 years. Further to that one of the players in another team is arguably the best player of all time.
Plop!!!

How’s that for Rational analysis????

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, agreed though there are plenty on here who are so predisposed to losing, that near enough is good enough, where as at other clubs winning is everything, where we tolerate and accept mediocrity! Though the various clicks on here will come out and insult taking umbrage to my opinion, luckily I don’t care!!!
I agree. Winning is good!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Plop!!!

How’s that for Rational analysis????
Pretty solid I’ve got to say.

I’m glad that you can see I was just yanking your chain (euphemism?).

It’s been such a constant over many years that it would feel a bit weird if we started agreeing with each other!

emjaycee

Coach
*cliques

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I had a mate that sharted on the 8th hole. Had to ring his Mrs to bring a change of pants over at half time. He wishes it was solid.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

so did Stone....

Latest posts