What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we are chockers

hindy_fan

Juniors
we are chockers we do it every year. luke o'donnell is a a f**kwit i hope he gets suspended and misses the gf.

Agent Mulder

Bench
You guys are morons, The ones calling us Chokers (Learn to spell), I was waiting for this, Go follow some other club.

Smartman

Juniors
I underestimated the cowboys, thought they will win by 24 points but i was 5 points off.

The eels didnt choke this time, the cowboys are a far better team with better players.

Eels were hype and fluked this year.....hahahahhahaha

Told ya eels fans.............................
icon6.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
Gregstar I'm beginning to think the only way either of our teams is going to win another Grand Final is by playing the other.
One of us has to win right? Or will they call the game off after a 24 hour sudden death extra time period resulting in no further points being scored?

nöyd

Staff member
Agent Mulder said:
You guys are morons, The ones calling us Chokers (Learn to spell), I was waiting for this, Go follow some other club.

thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys

Phillips

Referee
im disapointed

but still glad we got as far as we did

Tahu & Vella can hold there head up high today

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Absolutely pathetic performance today by the so called "Minor Premiers". It was disgraceful.

We will never win a Premiership under Brian Smith. Period. He cannot get his team to perform in high pressure games.

number8

Juniors
The better team ON THE DAY got home. That's Rugby League but I wouldn't say anyone choked. There was nothing different about the way we played today & the rest of our season except that the timing was off & luck of the bounce favoured the Cowboys.

Nothing was pushed or put on that had not been practiced in another game throughout the year & today we were unlucky. Very very unlucky. The heart & effort was there but the execution wasn't.

I'm a proud Eels supporter, Brian Smith supporter & although dissapointed in the way we finished am very proud of my club of choice.

All you I told you soers can get get f**ked. You had no idea what would pan out today & were just stirring to start sh*t. No educated insight, just the same luck that favoured the better performed team today.

If you told me before the season started that we would be minor premiers and just miss the GF I would have been happy with that, but I gutted right now!

Latest posts