What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are going backwards...in trouble

Dea

Juniors
I'm still a believer! I watched the game and regretted the lost. But it was in the second half of extra time so was anybodies games (and with some ref calls maybe should have been ours.)

The Titans were playing with increased passion to restore their finals hopes. We don't have that pressure so can mix a few things up while playing to develop and experiment for the finals. Even throwing their best at us and with lots to play for they only score 10 points in regular time. We were robbed of a try (which may have broken their spirit and resulted in even more trys) and Boyd dropped the ball when another was on.
They can't get much better while we all know there is improvement in many of our players and the team overall.
We aren't the only ones who think we know what needs to be done. Wayne and the boys will be talking it thru and working out how to fix and improve it. Only this year they have the time to do so and not the pressure of finals football to do it in. Come finals time the boys will have their peak game on and, remembering last years disappointment they'll have increased passion and fire as well.
We're on top. We'll be there for the finals. I believe in my team.