What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are the Storm !!...

Bman26

Juniors
f**kING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST TEAM IN BOTH GRADES f**kING YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Storm4Ever

Juniors
omfg what a match melb storm you guns well done

:D:D:p:p We're No. 1 We're No. 1 We're No. 1 We're No. 1 We're No. 1 We're No. 1

Storm4Ever

Juniors
grandfinal62gallery470x.jpg

grandfinal60gallery356x.jpg

grandfinal59gallery470x.jpg

grandfinal54gallery470x.jpg

grandfinal52gallery282x.jpg

and

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=293763710351

Stormgal

Juniors
So very proud of our boys. Players from first grade and our under 20's and all of our coaching staff , you have done us all very proud. Congratulations. Also a quick word to the supporters who travelled up to Sydney, our Sydney contigent as well as those from other states a huge Thankyou for supporting our boys away from home, they knew we were all behind them 110% before they left, but you guys ensured that on field with your ever loyal presence. Go Storm!!!!

Hanscholo

Bench
Congratulations. You guys are leaving the rest of us scratching our heads. The first side to really over come the salary cap without a disasterous lean spell in between. Other clubs will no doubt be disecting how this is possible, and how its also possible to have the premiership winning under 20's side in an non RL state at the same time. Kudos to the storm...I cant wait to see how your player recruitment and retention system works, no doubt it will be copied by every side in the league, if possible that is.

Bicey_18

Bench
They would still be over the cap...

Inglis and Slater would make up the salary cap right there..

melbourne_belle

Juniors
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO YOU GOOD THING haha

So proud of both the Thunder bolts and Storm it was so sweet. The atmosphere was amazing. I got a little teary when we won, but that could've had more to do with the amount of booze consumed to get rid of the nerves.
Even though we were majorly outnumbered, the eels fans that were around us were great besides two tools but they left early anyway. I have a new found respect for Parramatta and their fans.
ACER arena was going off after the game it was awesome. I got a bit drunkskis with the Thunderbolts who really know how to party that lot haha
Was the best weekend and I am so proud to be a Storm fan.