What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We can still make it...honestly....

6 rounds

3 at home
1 bye
2 away...twinkie sharks and roosters having a kip before the finals.

CARN YOU EEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eelectrica

Referee
We ain't gonna make it. We can disrupt plans for other teams and use the rest of this season in preparation for next season though. Looks like Smith realises that too with the inclusion of Mateo and Smith in tonights team.

Unreal V

Juniors
I can just see it Parramattas last game for the season against the Roosters, we need to win to make the eight but with for and against need to win by 50. Fittlers last game so packed stadium. Parramatta come up short.

Kenny

Juniors
It would take a miracle for us to make it and unfortunately this is a miracle that Jesus Christ himself couldn't perform. Let's just look forward to next year.

strider

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Who's with me?????

I'm with you in spirit Belly....tho the mind bit says otherwise :cry:

But I am at least happy to see the guys putting in and glad to see some youngies given some experience (even if they didn't do alot)

Morenito

Juniors
We can still make it
It just means we HAVE to win all our remaining matches plus the bye

but with the inconsistency of parra, not many people would gamble on it...thats why so many have given up

Parraren

Bench
There are some positives even if we don't make it. We'll probably see alot more of Ben Smith & Feleti Mateo in the remaining games and possibly one or two other young guys. Ben & Feleti look big, strong and talented. I think Fui Fui has alot to offer as well.

strider

Post Whore
Someone's gotta run off feleti all the time...he often seemed to back into a tackle and stand there a little - I reckon someone running off his shoulder would see alot of offloads and a few line breaks.....but *sigh* we don't have anyone who runs in support.

bartman

Immortal
I want to dream. And the team can try, that's for sure. And I'd be disappointed if the team didn't at least disrupt a few sides in coming weeks.

But Belly even if it's still in realm of mathematics, in performance we really needed both (either?) wins against the Cowboys and/or Storm.

strider said:
Someone's gotta run off feleti all the time...he often seemed to back into a tackle and stand there a little - I reckon someone running off his shoulder would see alot of offloads and a few line breaks.....but *sigh* we don't have anyone who runs in support.

I noticed that...the same thing happens with Tsoulos. Wade seems to be the only bloke who sniffs around the ruck. A few times last night you could see him fly past but the player went to ground with the pill.

Petersen was doing it with Pearson at the trials this year but that seems to have disappeared!!!

Utey

Coach
It is pretty mathematically impossible. 5 games and the bye is 12 points. Enough to get in there but its not going to happen. Hurry up 2005.