What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we fixed our for and against in 1 game

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had a great today............NOT BEING AT THE BLOODY GAME!!!!!! :evil: :evil: ...I saw all you barstads ham it up on the replay. My mum owes me big time.
:?

eelsta

Bench
my 2 daughters wanted to come over for mothers day, but i had to tell them sorry i'm going to watch parra............. :oops:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelsta said:
excellent and i got rid of that dogs avatar, good day all round :clap:

speaking of which, i seem to recall putting on an avatar bet (too bad they were too chicken to go for 2 weeks)... where are those lucky Cowboys supporters?

and anyone got a nice juicy avatar for them to wear? or do you think Sparky will do?

Hellsy

Immortal
eelsta said:
my 2 daughters wanted to come over for mothers day, but i had to tell them sorry i'm going to watch parra............. :oops:

Nothing wrong with that mate!!!

Jess and my Mum would think we were sick if we said we wanted to spend the day with her and not go to the footy!!!

I sat next to Mum for the game....she was happy with that!

Berta

Juniors
Living in Brissy couldn't get to the game but did all my good mothers day leg work early so I could knock off in time to watch the match on the telly!
Forward planning I tell ya :p

Latest posts