What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We get Inglis and Folau, You get...Burns?

Paullyboy

Coach
That's not what he is saying. He said that QLD didnt poach Inglis, Inglis chose to play for Queensland. And who can blame him?

aids

Bench
lockyno1 said:
.not to metion Burns is a QUEENSLANDER!

hunts a kiwi
webbs an aussie
inglis played his footy in northern nsw

the rep rules are either broken or not being enforced.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Paullyboy said:
That's not what he is saying. He said that QLD didnt poach Inglis, Inglis chose to play for Queensland. And who can blame him?

he was poached

if Origin is now decided on who you want to play for then it should be scrapped or not called SOO

in 2003 Inglis played for Hunt Sports High in Newcastle so therefore should not be playing for Queensland. pretty simple stuff.

aids

Bench
god1 said:
would your team be made up of all aboriginal players?

i can't think of any koori props, apart from skando.
who i belive is part koori, but now in england.

wittyfan

Referee
Jatz Crackers said:
Now Wittyfan, do you have an unhealthy fixation with all things Manly or do you just like to try to upset Garts on a never ending basis ?

Garts and effie.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Judging by his blatant miss 2 minutes ago... he has more defensive deficiencies than I thought

Garts

Bench
Jatz Crackers said:
:lol: Now Wittyfan, do you have an unhealthy fixation with all things Manly or do you just like to try to upset Garts on a never ending basis ?

:lol: Heshe does do a good job at getting me upset/angry Jatz.

I wont agree he is sh!t but he is definately not Origin quality yet.

Corbin

Juniors
Burns is a QLDer.

No research whatsoever

1. Minichello
6. Anasta
7. Mullen/Carney
14. Gidley

Dutchy

Immortal
Hornby has been sh*thouse in 07..if he was playing like last year..he would be my first choice

Latest posts