What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a decent team - potentially

bluey

Bench
Hes going to the wing Frenzy & if the late offer for Benji doesnt come about Benji will be playing fullback for us.
Also, Ennis wont be coming to us so that throws Robbo back into the hooker mix . Unfortunately.

Shame about Ennis as i would have like to have him here contrary to most opinions.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
onlytelling you what i've heard. This is from a Dogs guy who is in the click. Ennis wont be leaving the Dogs.
Inu, however. hmmmmmm

A very interesting team next year. Especially if we get the centre we are after.

Lets hope the centre is not Tate, i am guessing it would be Ferguson.

The club could look at moving Feki to centre as another option and chase a winger who knows how to score tries Hiku, Taufua & Mansour anyone of those players and the backline looks deadly

Ausguy

Coach

The club could look at moving Feki to centre as another option and chase a winger who knows how to score tries Hiku, Taufua & Mansour anyone of those players and the backline looks deadly

Bzzzzzz

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We are enquiring to heaps of centre/wingers.
Oneil, Mansour, Inu, Moga, g.jennings, Duffy, hurrell, Matai to name just a few.

webShark

Messiah, ASADA is getting to you.

Yeah, take the convicted sexual assault guy with an injured leg and not played for months over a long time consistent proven international origin player.

Messiah, ASADA is getting to you.

Yeah, take the convicted sexual assault guy with an injured leg and not played for months over a long time consistent proven international origin player.

If we sign Tate we will be Dad's Army, maybe we can change our theme to that of Dad's Army, come to think of it some of our plays on the field are about as organised as Dad's Army

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Lewis to the centres is madness. Takes him out of the game too much. People whinge about lack of speed and you want to put a busted up back rower in the centres.

Gordon to centre is madness as well. He's played 3 games there in his whole career. His first and second games and 1 the next year. He's not doing that well at fullback because he has lost a yard or two of speed. I really doubt he can learn centre defence in a hurry either.

I'd sell him to the highest bidder to be honest.

This is all correct.

Ausguy

Coach
Are you aware of how a forum works?

Yep.

The SHARKS forum is for SHARKS fans to discuss SHARKS related topics.

You have numerous times mentioned you come here because people ask you things. No one asked you anything yet you came in anyway. Just f**k off ya desperate merkin.

Wizardman

First Grade
Your team could Cronullafy Greg Inglis and turn him into a boring player with zero attack. You Cronullafication on Michael Gordon was extremely impressive as the Sharks latest victim.