What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a decent team - potentially

Card Shark

Immortal
Can someone decipher this rubbish for me?

f**kin who gives these geniuss internet access? Honestly.

Their mummies & daddies.

The same mummies & daddies who have spoilt them all their life & turned them into disrespectful little shits.

The only thing they haven't given them is a swift kick up the arse, which is what they need the most.

Last edited:
Their mummies & daddies.

The same mummies & daddies who have spoilt them all their life & turned them into disrespectful little shits.

The only thing they haven't given them is a swift kick up the arse, which is what they need the most.

Or their mummies and daddies are brother and sister.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yep.

The SHARKS forum is for SHARKS fans to discuss SHARKS related topics.

You have numerous times mentioned you come here because people ask you things. No one asked you anything yet you came in anyway. Just f**k off ya desperate merkin.

I attend every sharks game that doesn't clash with the Panthers, which i might add is a hell of a lot more then most of your so called supporters on this site. Probably more then you.

You start this sh*t everytime.

You my friend are the Troll. I Shall for evermore call you Trollguy as you are so not worthy of the Aus in your self made internet name.

The Panthers tried Gordon in the centres and it didn't work. We found him to be a good back up fullback but dudn't have the ball skills for the full time gig. He sooked and went to you lot. Wing is by far his best spot, Awesome winger.

Oh dear. I really shouldn't but it's early.

Not wishing to start on you Lukey boy but;

'then most of your' = 'than'.

'then you' = 'than you'.

I didn't think it possible to troll your own thread but 'then' again I could be wrong.

A simple fix Luke - if you don't like what it posted inn here or what is thrown at you - don't troll.

Personally I don't give a flying phuk who posts in the SHARKS Forum, but ffs use some common sense. It's our team.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh dear. I really shouldn't but it's early.

Not wishing to start on you Lukey boy but;

'then most of your' = 'than'.

'then you' = 'than you'.

I didn't think it possible to troll your own thread but 'then' again I could be wrong.

A simple fix Luke - if you don't like what it posted inn here or what is thrown at you - don't troll.

Personally I don't give a flying phuk who posts in the SHARKS Forum, but ffs use some common sense. It's our team.

Cheers for the English lesson, I have always struggled with it, lucky I'm good at other stuff I guess.

I couldn't care less what others throw at me, just pointing out that it's Trollguy that ruins these threads and not I.

Go to town on me for all I care.

Since 73

First Grade
I attend every sharks game that doesn't clash with the Panthers, which i might add is a hell of a lot more then most of your so called supporters on this site. Probably more then you.

You start this sh*t everytime.

You my friend are the Troll. I Shall for evermore call you Trollguy as you are so not worthy of the Aus in your self made internet name.

The Panthers tried Gordon in the centres and it didn't work. We found him to be a good back up fullback but dudn't have the ball skills for the full time gig. He sooked and went to you lot. Wing is by far his best spot, Awesome winger.

Why do you attend every sharks game?

Cheers for the English lesson, I have always struggled with it, lucky I'm good at other stuff I guess.

I couldn't care less what others throw at me, just pointing out that it's Trollguy that ruins these threads and not I.

Go to town on me for all I care.

o_O