What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have the lowest

Southernsaint

Staff member
I just had a quick look at the page & it's stats look a bit dusty, to say the least.

Also, take in to account the big away crowds we draw & things aren't that bad.

Father Ted

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
I just had a quick look at the page & it's stats look a bit dusty, to say the least.

Also, take in to account the big away crowds we draw & things aren't that bad.

All we do at away games is make money for other clubs .

Dakink

Bench
Is hard when we are travelling so poorly, though one would theink the Red and White crowd wwould be out inforce more regularly, especially for the two different locations. I know I never miss the Dragons when they come up to BRisbane, even though that is a couiple hours drive away.

What are the tix prices like down there?

Dakink

Bench
No - though I got to go see them V the Titans...

Would think Dragons v Broncos is a must every year given the crowds they draw.

_Johnsy

Referee
I moved down here in the last 2 weeks, and of course where i came rom (Brownsville) we make a trip up there this year, typical.

Oh well we will get at least 2 games up here next year

brendothejet

First Grade
its $22 to sit on the hill at kogarah.

You can't blame people for not wanting to come and watch a bunch of blokes who don't look like they care about the Red V for $22.

_Johnsy

Referee
$25 for the same priveledge at carrara, going to watch the cows v titans. Hardlyt value for money considering carrara is a bunghole

glory79

Juniors
our crowd stats havent got any better after last nights game at Kogarah. A massive 9057 showed up! I have never seen Kogarah with more spare seats!

brendothejet said:
its $22 to sit on the hill at kogarah.

You can't blame people for not wanting to come and watch a bunch of blokes who don't look like they care about the Red V for $22.
I think prices should be lowered when we're playing nuffy teams that know one gives a a flying about such The Warriors, Cowboys ect.

dragonfire

Bench
Dakink said:
No - though I got to go see them V the Titans...

Would think Dragons v Broncos is a must every year given the crowds they draw.

i would agree 100%, Dragons v Broncos at Suncorp always draws big crowds and has a great atmosphere, add to that that both games i have seen live the dragons have won and you have a winner

Latest posts