What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We just had a small upgrade

TooheysNew

Coach
Can you post a screenshot? It looks the same as always to me.

What style are you using (bottom left corner).

Jono078

Referee
f573e225.jpg

See how it is in the bottom without the spaces? Well after i click preview or save it creates random spaces..

TooheysNew

Coach
I'm pretty sure it's just padding around the image. It puts one line above and below to space the text away.

The reason its there is because your signature uses the same code parsing as a post, and it puts the line in to enhance readibility.

TooheysNew

Coach
Yep it's done. They work for me and I haven't been made aware of anyone else with a problem. What problem are you getting?

lainey

Juniors
When I click on them in the side bar nothing happens, so I tried the tool bar smilies and still nothing happens. I use Mozilla Firefox, could that have something to do with it??

JoeD

First Grade
Just like to say good work on the upgrade. The thing I really notice is the improved speed on 'quick reply'. :thumb

Edit : and the edit feature, much better!

Jono078

Referee
Will that be changed back to 10 seconds or is 60 seconds permanent to stop some of the traffic?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Speaking of traffic, the forum has been v sluggish to the point of not working at all for short period today... just thought I'd let you know.