What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we may have a channel 9 game

We got sunday game but i believe this is a joke they are putting 1st v 2nd on sunday, the friday night game contains 2 teams not even in the 8, panthers v 14th place dragons, if the friday night is the match of the round how the hell are we not getting it, does anyone know the email address at NRL, between us and raiders fans we may get some answers

Dirk Titan

Juniors
Who else is sick of the same teams teams being rotated on Friday nights, with the same boring commentry.

The footy is great, but so are most the games so freshen up my friday night. If we can't get one with the sharks at least have Jason Stevens at half time with Matty and get rid of gus.

PeacheyPower

Juniors
I think Newcastle should get more Friday Night games.

We have to do everything we can to help keep them in the NRL and Andrew Johns is the best player the game has ever seen.

sladden road

Juniors
i cant wait to hear goulds bs on how he has rated this or that sharks player since they played in the engadine dragons under 9s and he personally recommended them to ....insert roorters or the scum... but because they were salary cheats they had to play for the lowly sharks but its ok theyll be moving to coogee soon and playn for the ro0rters...
NO WAY GUSSY BOY.

Marty Moose

Juniors
this is bullshit.

round 10 before we get a game, thats 10 rounds 2 games on channel 9 so thats 40 differtent combinations, each team should have been seen almost 3 times and we are getting our 1st in round 10 bloody scandle

imasharkie

Coach
I'd much rather watch the Sharkies on fox live.
That way I don't have to listen to that Gooster idiot.

bah
i dont have to worry about goulds ramblings. i just wanted to know when the game was on so i could get off work and go to the game. were looking for win number 3 there since the stadium was built so the sharkies need their support.

RICHO

Juniors
Just saw on nrl.com that we've been given a 3:00PM Sunday kick of V the Panthers the week after the Raiders game.

Looks like another Channel 9 game.

Booyah

Bench
RICHO said:
Just saw on nrl.com that we've been given a 3:00PM Sunday kick of V the Panthers the week after the Raiders game.

Looks like another Channel 9 game.

It's definantly a channel 9 game.

Check out the friday night game that round. Haven't we seen those dropkicks lose enough already?

Macca

Coach
Well the week after should definately be a Saturday night game. Parra and us surely won't get another 9 game.

Games that arent played in Sydney should not be televised on delay into the Sydney market. If they want to do this crap, they should at least be forced into choosing a Sydney game that isnt going to sell out.

Imagine the uproar if a test cricket match involving Australia that was played in a different capital city was broadcast on a one hour delay into the eastern states. For some reason channel 9 are running the game and they are being allowed to get away with it.

I understand channel 9 want things on a delay so they can fit as much soft infotainmentreality ScottCam/JamieDurie filler crap into the hours preceding the footy broadcast, but what's good for channel 9 is not what is good for league or league fans in general.

And then we find out nine are mad because the league has the gall to say they wont delay the NRL season for the Commonwealth games next year. Channel 9 would rebut that they want the most viewers to help the game. That's rubbish. It's self interest at its best, it always has been and it always is with channel 9. If they had a true concern with helping the game grow, they wouldnt give interstate viewers such a raw deal.

Latest posts