What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Missed out...AGAIN

We have a half coming up through our juniors that may well solve our half problems.

Tyrone Roberts.

Got all the skills, and he will be physically mature enough for it soon too. Worth it to get there early this year (looking at you mate) and watch him go around.

U20's Macca?

Karmawave

Bench
We have a half coming up through our juniors that may well solve our half problems.

Tyrone Roberts.

Got all the skills, and he will be physically mature enough for it soon too. Worth it to get there early this year (looking at you mate) and watch him go around.

Unfortunately he also is the biggest ball hog thats ever set foot on Marathon Stadium in Knights colours ( that I've ever seen at least ), and unless that selfishness issue gets ironed out quickly, we can expect plenty more bombed tries in 2010 with open men screaming to his outside.

Plenty of talent, just needs to lose the ' me first ' mentality and learn to pass the fricken ball.

macavity

Referee
Unfortunately he also is the biggest ball hog thats ever set foot on Marathon Stadium in Knights colours ( that I've ever seen at least ), and unless that selfishness issue gets ironed out quickly, we can expect plenty more bombed tries in 2010 with open men screaming to his outside.

Sure you aren't confusing him with Tyler Sullivan?

At any rate, we will see come 2010. I will be sitting close enough to give out some pointers this year, so I will pass them on for you!

Karmawave

Bench
Sure you aren't confusing him with Tyler Sullivan?

No, Tyrone Roberts was definitely the man in question.

He was playing some Under 20's last year late in the season I believe. Might have even scored a bundle of tries in one game from memory - mainly from dummying and not passing the ball to unmarked support ( can get away with it from time to time I guess :lol: )

Then again, I can see how easy it is to get confused with ball hogs in our juniors, there were that many of them in 2009.

The ' me first ' system implemented so amazingly well by coaching doyen Rohan Smith last season sure had a lot to do with their attitudes - to be a bit fair to the players.

Maybe that will change in 2010 - one can hope.

macavity

Referee
Our new u20s coach is a police prosecutor, and a hard man.

He is playing to win. I think you will be pleasantly surprised this year old mate.

And if not, come sit with me for u20s and we can yell abuse together!

Yosh

Coach
Soo... Anyways...

Hey Karma where you been? Holiday? I assume somewhere tropical seeing your avatar.

Karmawave

Bench
Our new u20s coach is a police prosecutor, and a hard man.

He is playing to win. I think you will be pleasantly surprised this year old mate.

And if not, come sit with me for u20s and we can yell abuse together!

Well they can only go up from last year I guess mate. They sure couldn't be any worse. I don't think?

Hopefully the youngsters get to experience so good coaching this season and develop their games to the next level - and most of all, learn about winning.

Karmawave

Bench
Soo... Anyways...

Hey Karma where you been? Holiday? I assume somewhere tropical seeing your avatar.

Just taking a backseat - letting the lunatics run the asylum during the summer period.

Had a read of the topics in here from time to time. Same old stuff really isn't it.

And I know you like to get all deep and look for the meaning of life Yosh - you're a deep spiritual person after all - but no, the avatar is merely a WAVE. Can you find the connection?

sneaky_is_here

Juniors

Plenty of talent, just needs to lose the ' me first ' mentality and learn to pass the fricken ball.

You mean the international sports centre?

Just taking a backseat - letting the lunatics run the asylum during the summer period.

Had a read of the topics in here from time to time. Same old stuff really isn't it.

And I know you like to get all deep and look for the meaning of life Yosh - you're a deep spiritual person after all - but no, the avatar is merely a WAVE. Can you find the connection?

I'm not seeing it.

Last edited:

themacemaceman

Juniors
Guys I reckon Willie chose the cows because you need a buffer zone ----from your mum that is. He would be too close to his mum in Newcastle. Ask George and Jerry. Thats why they were happy for their parents to live in florida. We all love our mums but as I said...you gotta have a buffer zone. Mine only stretches from Newy to cessnock!

doggone

Juniors
So be it. That was yesterday, forget it and move on. Time will tell whether he made the right choice and we missed out. His no superstar! So no sweat.

Yosh

Coach
I don't understand what Karma is on about, nothing new I guess...

Anyways... So... Back to usual offseason stuff...

Only a month or so left right? When is our first game guys? I could look it up but I know someone here has already memorised our season timetable and is eagily awaiting someone like me to ask ^^

perverse

Referee
judging by the response to karma's new avatar and his comments on it... perhaps the lunatics are running the asylum. jesus guys...

Latest posts