What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need . . . Allan Langer

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Like most, I have suffered through the last two games, watching our rabble of an attack. I've checked out the blogs, listened to the experts, cast the runestones and read the entrails of a goat. Then at 3:00 am it hit me. We need Allan Langer or his equivalent at the back, telling the team what to do.

Think about it for a second. Neither of our preferred halves can organize an attack. Widdop has been kicking inappropriately most of the season. Benji may know what he is about to do, but no one else does. But get Langer at the back telling them to go for the chip kick, or target the left side, and our attack may, just may, have a chance. Mary can do this change without swapping players, or changing structures, or employing a new offensive coach.

And yes I am serious.