What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need CHANGES

st.phil

Bench
another thing that has been bothering me...Beau Scott should become our jeremy smith style lock sniffing around the middle of the park. Can Chase come back now and play second row on the right?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
We're a little off the pace but i don't think mass changes are needed at the moment, we don't have the luxury of having a star player to look to when the going gets tough so I would prefer that the current mob work through the muck and the mire as a team.
Surely with Bennetts years of experience at the top HE MUST know whos putting in and whos not....and if it means dropping players then so be it....and sorry but I dont usually like to disagree with my fellow supporters but your We're a little off the pace comment is way off the mark......leading Souths by 20 nil and then letting them put 34 on us in 45mins is a very BIG "little"

j0nesy

Bench
Dragons need a transfusion. Same trend for four weeks and no changes? Seriously Benny the whole cue in the rack "they can turn it around" is limp...make changes and cut players who are not performing. Give Soward and Fein the week off - they are both horribly out of sorts. Soward is injured but Fein is playing pure rubbish. Cut green and cuthbo - both having zero impact off the bench. Most importantly - start with merrin and young FFS...they are our two best forwards at the moment and we dont see em for the first 25??

boyd
nighty
gaz
coops
moz
stanley
hornby
merrin
young
weyman
creagh
scott
prior

king
hunt
gower
marketo

When I read the topic I thought this was going to be a shit thread, but I dont mind the team that you have put forward, and agree that Soward (injured) and Fien (form) are struggling. I also agree with your suggestion to start Merrin. The other forwards worth considering for the bench would be Greenfield and DeBelin.

dragons__

Juniors
soward, fien and weyman to be dropped/rested.
young and rein need to start.. we need some spark to open the game with!!

1. boyd
2. morris
3. gaz
4. cooper
5. florence
6. stanley
7. hornby
8. merrin
9. rein (or king if fit and ready)
10. hunt
11. scott
12. creagh
13. young

bench - open to interpretation:
14. cuthbo/prior
15. greenfield
16. marketo/gower/de belin
17. emmett/rein (if king is fit)

Last edited:

Minh

First Grade
soward, fien and weyman to be dropped/rested.
young and rein need to start.. we need some spark to open the game with!!

1. boyd
2. morris
3. gaz
4. cooper
5. florence
6. stanley
7. hornby
8. merrin
9. rein (or king if fit and ready)
10. hunt
11. scott
12. creagh
13. young

bench - open to interpretation:
14. cuthbo/prior
15. greenfield
16. marketo/gower/de belin
17. emmett/rein (if king is fit)

No offense but there is no substitute for experience when it comes to the big games. They will bring possibly a better attitude we've been shocking recently but winning finals footy takes more than that and the team we have on paper now is as good as any in the comp.

deadweight0

Juniors
And another thing - If Bennett says he can't coach us any more
Doust should grow a pair and sack him.
One in - All In!
I've never heard that from any coach.

What!!!!!!!!
just in case you wanted a memento your first two hyperbolic posts were selectively quoted in page 22, sports section of the herald this morning. great journalism!

ghostface

Juniors
We're clearly a side that is lacking confidence. In 3 of the 4 losses we we're winning with less then 5 mins to go... We conceded a try to Canberra in the dying seconds (which turned out to be a knock on), A freakish bounce of the ball off the kick off after scoring a try to hit the lead against souths with around 4 mins to go, Then we lost a lead against the tigers with around 5 to go... We win these games everyone would be jizzing their pants about how we're still finding ways to win when we're playing like rubbish.

One win can easily turn this all around, it's all about confidence and right now we don't have any...

cliffordg

Juniors
We're clearly a side that is lacking confidence. In 3 of the 4 losses we we're winning with less then 5 mins to go... We conceded a try to Canberra in the dying seconds (which turned out to be a knock on), A freakish bounce of the ball off the kick off after scoring a try to hit the lead against souths with around 4 mins to go, Then we lost a lead against the tigers with around 5 to go... We win these games everyone would be jizzing their pants about how we're still finding ways to win when we're playing like rubbish.

One win can easily turn this all around, it's all about confidence and right now we don't have any...

true that. we have been playin like total crap and we are seeing the worst our team can perform yet we have only just lost the games coulda went either way.

Latest posts