What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we need more loko

attamarrap

Juniors
i hope he gets picked this week whatuira was terrible the other night, we need 1 strike player out wide with hayne yea he might make mistakes but he's got the right stuff!!:cool:

give the kid a go it's time

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why does everybody put sh*t on Souths' halves? They're f**king excellent.

Inglis had loads of opportunities today; he was just extremely poor. I thought he was ok last week but today he was dreadful. Especially in the last 15 minutes.

mrpwnd

Bench
Why does everybody put sh*t on Souths' halves? They're f**king excellent.

Inglis had loads of opportunities today; he was just extremely poor. I thought he was ok last week but today he was dreadful. Especially in the last 15 minutes.
IMO had souths not taken the penalty kick and opted to force a restart they would've been in a better situation to win.

Their defense is just way too unorganized to hold a 1 point lead especially with more than 15 mins left on the clock.

That said I'm pretty worried about which centre/wing pairing will be lining up against Inglis, I know it's been said already but sh*t the club needs Reddy...

boxhead

First Grade
Yes I'd be happy for him to mark inglis he has size and speed plus it would be a good test for him and a real chance to see what the kid is made of

Mate Loko is not ready, end of story. His two main deficiencies are defence and laziness, something you do not want a player - especially a centre - to have when you consider he would be marking Greg Inglis.
He's got raw skill, strength and speed but it will be a while before I would even consider throwing him in the deep end.

Parra Guru

Coach
We need someone who can mark up more than anything. Joel is the one we really need back, or even throw Benny Smith out there.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
i hope he gets picked this week whatuira was terrible the other night, we need 1 strike player out wide with hayne yea he might make mistakes but he's got the right stuff!!:cool:

give the kid a go it's time

The way that we played on Friday night he would be lucky to recieve a pass. Whatuira only ran from dummy half and so most of his involvement was in defence and clearly that was pretty bad but Loko isn't a great defender either.

If we continue to play in attack like that I think I might have to do the George Costanza and buy Chris Hicks a comfy chair, there is no need for him to be standing.

hybrideel

Bench
i think it's been said in an article that we are going to play risk free footy for the first half a dozen or so weeks. that means out backline is going to get a cold the majority of the time so flashy players will be a waste of time. All we need while we are playing this boring style is St George style 2nd rowers who can play centre. In saying that i don't think Benny Smiths lateral movement is good enough to mark Inglis. We really need Reddy

nothing wrong with souths halves. they are a little inconsistant but they control the game a lot better than a lot of other halfs in the game today.

Latest posts