What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we need more loko

Captain BF

Juniors
I can't see the issue with putting him on the wing for a few games here and there. Pretty sure the Storm did that with Folau & Inglis. Turned out ok for those two.

Scorer

Juniors
From the games i've seen him play, Hopoate is not a lazy player.
For a full game, Loko is not as busy as Hopoate.
In the NRL & as a long-term project, Loko should be put on the wing ASAP, taking a year or so to develop him into a center, that's unless he continues not being busy for 80 minutes.
He will improve as his 80 minute game-time fitness improves but he is currently not in the same fitness class as Hopoate.
Hopoate is the better player.
He is one player we should buy from Manly if possible.

Agree stick Loco on the wing and then move him into the centres when ready. Need to blood this kid as the alternatives are not much chop.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Kearney's shown he's not scared to blood rookies. If Loko was ready I'm sure he'd be in the side.

He's not 19 yet and has some obvious weaknesses in his game. For all his strengths, he's not ready for first grade.

Latest posts