What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need this win

Tiger05

First Grade
So 'little passes' is what it takes to possibly make one the best 7 in the game. Im slowly starting to understand your opinions, u simply don't know shit about the role of a halfback.

That win was all Farah my friend, Benji set up some tries no doubt, but If Farah goes down we defend our line for 80 min.

Please - stop drinking before posting on here. I know its not against the law but you sound dumber than usual and that is pretty hard to do.

b.bear

Juniors
So 'little passes' is what it takes to possibly make one the best 7 in the game. Im slowly starting to understand your opinions, u simply don't know shit about the role of a halfback.

That win was all Farah my friend, Benji set up some tries no doubt, but If Farah goes down we defend our line for 80 min.

Exactly, farah controlled the second half perfectly ,dont get me wrong benji was good, very good, but without farah and the rest of the pack playing so well we would be relying on those stupid torpedoe bombs that benji loves to "try" to perfect but are actually so hit and miss we are mostly under the pump from tackle 1 on most sets.

So instead of relying on those stupid bombs just put in a regulation run of the mill bomb which is much more easy to contol when it come to accuracy or put the ball in to touch or ingoal but , please please please drop that kick (torpedoe bomb) from the game plan.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thank You. I'll try to drop my favourite insult whilst still fighting the good fight.

As a fellow true supporter isn't it great to see some positives in the last two wins.

How does one become a true supporter?

I suppose going to the game last night in freezing, wet conditions doesn't count.

I wish I could be a true supporter like you, from the comfort of your couch at home. Hope you kept warm champ.

Tiger05

First Grade
Hope you kept warm champ.

Thanks. I'm starting to feel some of the love.

How does one become a true supporter?

You have to start supporting the team and wanting them to win. Then when players have good games that go against your stupid ill-thought out opinions you have to admit that your stupid ill-thought out opinion was dumb as dog shit.

You can tell the fake supporters because they are actually arguing that Benji hasn't killed it at 7 the last 2 weeks and Moltzen hasn't been really good for us at fullback. Theses morons would rather be right and have the team lose than be wrong and have the team win.

I said it before and I'll say it again - it takes a man to admit he was wrong. Lots of females are obviously posting on here.

Its pretty easy to man up. Just admit you were wrong.

Front-Rower

First Grade

You have to start supporting the team and wanting them to win. Then when players have good games that go against your stupid ill-thought out opinions you have to admit that your stupid ill-thought out opinion was dumb as dog shit.

You can tell the fake supporters because they are actually arguing that Benji hasn't killed it at 7 the last 2 weeks and Moltzen hasn't been really good for us at fullback. Theses morons would rather be right and have the team lose than be wrong and have the team win.

I said it before and I'll say it again - it takes a man to admit he was wrong. Lots of females are obviously posting on here.

You live in a dream if you think two good games makes Benji a weapon at 7. He has had three good games at 7 in 5 years and that's when he was pushed wider during the game.

True supporters see both good and bad, not everything is all peaches and cream. People, like yourself, who only see one side of the coin are blind. You can't see that improvement is needed and the coach is as stale as a loaf of bread that's been left out for 2 weeks.

Tell me, how long have you been a supporter? Do you know anything about the club pre 2005??

hybrid_tiger

Coach

I wish I could be like you, a true supporter from the couch.

If only everyone was a true fan like you, we would have 20,000 keyboard heroes and nobody at the game, eh?

Tiger05

First Grade
I wish I could be like you, a true supporter from the couch.

If only everyone was a true fan like you, we would have 20,000 keyboard heroes and nobody at the game, eh?

The quality of posting on here though would improve significantly. Can you imagine it - smart, articulate, thoughtful positive posting with no meerkins or trolls.

A place for all the true supporters to band together.

innsaneink

Referee
Good comeback tosser.

Comeback?
Its my first post in this thread, a comeback would mean some sort of reply to an earlier convo- which there hasnt been.
Youre an idiot, and a troll...you havent changed...sad little troll posting for reactions as discussion is beyond you

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Comeback?
Its my first post in this thread, a comeback would mean some sort of reply to an earlier convo- which there hasnt been.
Youre an idiot, and a troll...you havent changed...sad little troll posting for reactions as discussion is beyond you
Yep, it's a troll, posting for reactions. Put it on ignore like I did & the forum becomes ten times better.

Tiger05

First Grade
Comeback?

f**k off troll.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The quality of posting on here though would improve significantly. Can you imagine it - smart, articulate, thoughtful positive posting with no meerkins or trolls.

A place for all the true supporters to band together.

Yes, a real true fan...who doesn't even go to support the side.

Maybe next year I might not renew my $320 season ticket, save my money and just stay home so I can be a true fan like you!

Tiger05

First Grade
Yes, a real true fan...who doesn't even go to support the side.

Maybe next year I might not renew my $320 season ticket, save my money and just stay home so I can be a true fan like you!

You can still go to the game and be a true fan. It's just not a pre-requisite. Its your attitude that needs to change.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
TBH the ones who took the couch potato membership are the cluey ones. I was another mug conned into parting with my cash for a season ticket thinking this season would be any different from most of supercoach's in the last 20 years

gronkathon

First Grade
The only reason I renew my season ticket year after year when we go backwards in the majority of that time is simple.

i have really, really good seats at Leichhardt and it is getting to the stage where that is worth the rest of the membership