What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need this win

Radical Rat

Juniors
I'm close to 40 and have been a true supporter for a long time.

Tiger05, whilst I don't always agree with your opinions, it is nice to have another viewpoint other than the usual depression kings around here. However I find it truly disturbing that a close to 40yr old man is constantly telling people to "grow a dick".

Tiger05

First Grade
How much do you pay for your couch potato Tigers membership?

Mate - Foxtel sports does the job but truthfully even that pisses off a cheap skate like me. My wife is even cheaper and trying to convince her to buy a family pass for us and the 3 kids would be a nightmare.

Tiger05

First Grade
Tiger05, whilst I don't always agree with your opinions, it is nice to have another viewpoint other than the usual depression kings around here.

Yep. There are a lot of f**kwits here aren't there.

However I find it truly disturbing that a close to 40yr old man is constantly telling people to "grow a dick".

Duly noted. I am making every attempt not to use this line any more. Still it does suit a lot of them doesn't it.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
This button is also evading me, checked my keyboard twice and still no luck :)

Seriously please someone help, how do i ignore?

1: Scroll to near the the top of any page, click the Quick Links down arrow and from the options select 'Networking' > 'Contacts and Friends'
2: from this page look at the left side menu and choose 'Edit Ignore List' under the Settings and Options heading.
3: add Troll05 to the list and click OK
4: Enjoy the forum again :cool:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mate - Foxtel sports does the job but truthfully even that pisses off a cheap skate like me. My wife is even cheaper and trying to convince her to buy a family pass for us and the 3 kids would be a nightmare.
a true supporter wouldn't make up pissweak bullshit excuses and blame someone else who can't come on here and prove or deny said bullshit excuse.

If you can't run such a simple little budget over 12 months to save around 20 bucks a month, then you truly are a f**king moron.