What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We should have kept forward Nathan Brown

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Totally ignoring diegos point though
Totally ignoring everyone's point.

The amount of bullshit spewed into this forum is at critical mass.

Now AJ has moved onto "the list", questioning supporters allegiance because of differing opinions. Dylan Walker should never have left. Blah f**king blah.

You wanna make a point or argue your opinion. Go ahead. Just do it once. In the one thread. Not every f**king post in every thread spamming the f**k out of the forum.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 & Shadow knows that you cant educate the fools above Shadow...
true-pr-quotes-from-us-presidents-and-one-thats-fake-by-prdotco-4-638.jpg

alien

Referee
Titans wanted Bryson for double and Madge wouldn't let him go.

Dylan was contracted and Madge let him go due to his poor attitude. End of story!!

Bryson hasn't carried on and behaved poorly that he could get more money. He's handled it appropriately!!!!!!!
Bryson has been a true professional and good clubman!

We wouldn't be missing a player.

We've got the depth there.

G. Burgess even in bad form is a better choice than Tyrrell.

We can complete highly at over 80percent with the duds but we shan't win anything.

We have Cherrington too who is a good option and Fuimaono.

Toby Rudolf would even be a better choice than Tyrrell.
Once again that's your opinion
You have one like everyone else
Issue is because that's what you think doesn't somehow magically make it correct every time
I find it funny that of all posters the only ones that really ever give likes to R20 and Shadow are themselves,does this tell us something ?...
Hang on I will just call my mate ,he's real high up ask R20 he will tell you

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's common sense BR!!!!!!!

The guys wanting to persist with these players must want mediocrity. There can be no other explanation.

It's quite clear other teams are laughing, this isn't opinion that's truth!!!!!!!!!!! It's a farce!!!!

I have great respect from alien, Callmack, Newc and Doyen!!!!!!!!

You sit within the Pommy, Diego, Rabbit toes and Curns circle!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bryson has been a true professional and good clubman!
Oh but you can't say that say BR, Diego and Pommy.

Their opinion means a lot blah blah blah............

Bryson was fully to blame in 2013 prelim blah blah blah!!!!!

Pommy

Coach
Oh but you can't say that say BR, Diego and Pommy.

Their opinion means a lot blah blah blah............

Bryson was fully to blame in 2013 prelim blah blah blah!!!!!

I don't think any of us would disagree with alien on those points. We would also say the same about your list of 'duds'

But being those things doesn't make you a world beater.

Travitoh

First Grade
I liked R20 better before Shadow turned up. He's gotten lazy in his posts and opinions since. We don't always agree but we have had some good discussions in the past.
By the way, 'ignore' is an amazing feature!

DiegoNT

First Grade
I don't like r20, I'm not going to lie. His rude to non-south Sydney supporters, he flip flops on everything. Every single player at one point has either needed to be sacked or is a champion that needs to be signed long term. He goes over the top and has epic meltdowns. He doesn't have any independent thoughts. It's either 'my friend says' or he'll end a post with 'what do you think ____?' Like he needs confirmation that his opinion is acceptable to whoever is influencing him at the time. He is easily influenced. Without shadow he is tolerable because he is influenced by sensible posters like doyen or more recently callmack, but shadows return has seen a return to the bad old days

DiegoNT

First Grade
It's easy to say we should have kept brown and got rid of Tyrell and clark. But both of those players are cheaper squad players, brown would have been looking for a pay bump and more of an assurance he'll be in first grade.
Shortly before brown signed with parra there were rumours Souths were trying to offload Tom Burgess. Maybe if we were successful we could have kept brown.
I'd rather get rid of Tom for brown then get rid clark and tyrrell brown. At least Tyrrell and clark are consistent, always do their jobs, have a great attitude.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I don't like r20, I'm not going to lie. His rude to non-south Sydney supporters, he flip flops on everything. Every single player at one point has either needed to be sacked or is a champion that needs to be signed long term. He goes over the top and has epic meltdowns. He doesn't have any independent thoughts. It's either 'my friend says' or he'll end a post with 'what do you think ____?' Like he needs confirmation that his opinion is acceptable to whoever is influencing him at the time. He is easily influenced. Without shadow he is tolerable because he is influenced by sensible posters like doyen or more recently callmack, but shadows return has seen a return to the bad old days
CORECTAMUNDO

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It really is amazing. In the history of League Unlimited, one team has had a continual unbroken procession of complete whackos producing bizarre and ridiculous content.

Every team has their shining moments, but one rises above the rest in consistently providing loons.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I liked R20 better before Shadow turned up. He's gotten lazy in his posts and opinions since. We don't always agree but we have had some good discussions in the past.
By the way, 'ignore' is an amazing feature!
You are entitled to your view but I'm my own person.

I stand by my views.

I actually have not been lazy, I've actually been firing on all cylinders!!!!! I think you say lazy maybe as you aren't agreeing with some of my points!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
On LU nearly all hate Souths. If they are horrible to me and horrible to alien I'm not going to be so nice to them. I stick up for my side.

Imo Diego you want too stick with the crowd and join in the peer pressure and it turns into bullying from your end, especially in other forums.

I'm very consistent in what I say.

I'm very passionate Diego. Displaying passion is having meltdowns too you.

I have many independent thoughts.

Shadow has actually been making very valid points. Mediocrity can be avoided with the right selections and dropping the NSW Cup players.

I'm sick of your personal attacks Diego. Cut it out.

I could blast you for things but I am respectful!!!!!!!!

Imo Tyrrell and Clark are not consistently solid. They aren't doing their jobs.

Latest posts