What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Suck

Laffranchi had a great game, worked hard in both attack and defence. Senter was good in defence but offers nothing in attack, expecially his dummy half passes - stick him in the second row or bench. Moodie's play the ball to Elford 10 out from the line on the second tackle was the stupidest thing ive seen in a long time. Galea's gradually getting better - starting hooker next week?

bonstonker

Juniors
losing 22-0 is really no surprise,especially against the best defensive team over the last few years.

our backline were inept in most aspects of the game last night.

the most dissapointing thing to me was our chase.dead set the worst kick chase game of all time.even on the rare occasions we put in a good kick,there was no chase.
you can measure the committment of a proffessional team by their chase game,and ours is the worst in the game.

mini didn't gain 284m last night,we gave him that many.

our backline ball control was also a disgrace and once again our backline is failing to finish a backline move.
people can blame the forwards all you want,but our backline has had shitloads of opportunities to put on points this year only to f**k it up with poor passing,poor ball control and poor back up play.

HappyTiger

Juniors
bonstonker said:
the most dissapointing thing to me was our chase.dead set the worst kick chase game of all time.even on the rare occasions we put in a good kick,there was no chase.
you can measure the committment of a proffessional team by their chase game,and ours is the worst in the game.

That was hugely dissapointing.Only a few times did we get up there in one line.Usually it is ok but tonite.......awful.

mikey

Juniors
I think we played well for the first twenty and were the better team until they got the ball from Duffy (not blaming him at all) and then Fittler scored. That seemed to have a huge effect on the team and we dropped off from that point.

As to Senter and Mears, I think that Mears did the better of the two (first time I've ever said that) and we looked good when he was on the park.

asd tot eh amount of dropped ball, I think Daley summed it up saying " A first grade team doesn't drop this many balls', or something like that.

With the amount of possession we gave away, we were never going to win and the amount of missed tackles we had was always going to happen.

What does worry most is that this (missed tackles) is becoming a trend. It doesn't matter how well you tackle 95% of the time if you miss 35 every game. You can only cover so many misses.

tiger_nick

Bench
I don't think Benji will be back, Payten should be.

Hodgson
Fitzhenry
Harrison
Halatau
Moodie
Galea
Prince
Sattler
Graham
Laffranchi
Skandalis
Senter
Gibbs

Wilson
Payten
O'Neil
Lima

tigershaz

Juniors
brook said:
the positives I saw were

1) Hodgson - he's all class and was our best by far despite the fact he was backing up AND it appeared that easts went into the match trying to hurt him

Appeared? they sure bloody did, I don't know how that poor guy didn't snap in two, with that dirty tackle in mid air. ( how dangerous is that??)

brook

First Grade
If charges aren't laid over that tackle I'll be filthy

especially if Gibbs ends up suspended over the one he had put on report