What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

No Liam Henry? Scott Sorensen on the extended bench, I expect him to be in the 17 by kickoff. Possibly with Eisenhuth dropping out. Daine Laurie at 14.

Attachments

• IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    894.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3789.jpeg
    IMG_3789.jpeg
    960.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3790.jpeg
    IMG_3790.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 4

Fangs

Coach
That Warriors spine isn't looking too flash but that pack is still very good. And its a good bench.

These guys have no problem getting into good field position. They lead the competition for run and kick return metres. They are very much MKII Penrith in this regard. They are also good at wrapping up the ball so if we are relying on second phase in the absence of Cleary it may not be as easy as we think.

I'm seeing a low scoring contest with a result either way personally. Can't say I'm cold on the Warriors for 2024 just yet.

MugaB

Coach
You do have to wonder what Eisenhuth has on ivan. If it's nudes they'd go for a price.
Ivan brought him over from the tigers, that should be enough loyalty to last a career, double! the same with Garner and now Lauire too.
Beware Ivan, if you cross him he'll have your bags packed and ready to join the flaming Bus to Tigertown
Screenshot_20180929-193829_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
Ivan brought him over from the tigers, that should be enough loyalty to last a career, double the sane with Garner and now Lauire too, beware Ivan, if you cross him he'll have your bags packed and ready to join the flaming Bus to Tigertown

Yeah saved him from football hell. This week of all weeks just debut a guy like Riki warriors are cooked anyway.